Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Alright, finally got my new forged wheels and tires installed today on my X plaid. Thanks to this thread, I was able to order the right offsets and tire sizes.

Wheels are
22x10.5 +30 w/ 265/35/22
22x11.5 +30 w/ 315/30/22

No rubbing so far, the wheels sit flush with a bit of poke. Enough clearance to the suspension components.

Had factory 20s earlier; the ride is more harsh given the tire sidewalls sizes, but handling is greatly improved: the car just goes where you point it w/o any drama. Still breaking in the tires, but I can already sense how much more stable the car is in high-speed maneuvers and turns, for obvious reasons (less tire flex due to the lower profile tires on really wide wheels). Also note that I have the UP rear sway bar at full stiff.

Will update this thread with driving impressions when I push it in a few days. And, yeah, love the look obviously. The photos also don't do enough justice for how massive the rotors and calipers are.

Enjoy the photos.

View attachment 910186View attachment 910187View attachment 910188View attachment 910189View attachment 910192View attachment 910197View attachment 910199View attachment 910200View attachment 910201
Man this looks so good! I just reached out to Jova to try & recreate this look on my model x plaid. Anyone else try this setup? Seems super aggressive.

Man this looks so good! I just reached out to Jova to try & recreate this look on my model x plaid. Anyone else try this setup? Seems super aggressive.
Noticed that the original poster has a "banned" status on the forums. Not sure what happened. Jova confirmed the measurements KriRanX used should work on my Plaid as well, but is there anyone that can help me confirm?

Local resident (possibly high) T-boned our MXP and shattered one of our wheels so I upgraded... Pirelli Winter. Front: 315/30R22 on 22x10.5 +30 Rear: 315/35R22 22x11.5 +30 fully forged WOA Cayenne replicas. (similar to the earlier post).
Looks great! Would you recommend WOA forged? Are you lowered at all or aftermarket camber arms? Trying to decide between WOA or Jova for my setup.

IMG_2702.jpeg
Can anyone help me with a rendering of how these chrome wheels would look on an Ultra Red Model X? Or just give your opinion? I wanna pick them up but not sure if it will look as good as it does against the white color?

that’s a very light wheel for the price. How’s the ride? Is that a square 10.5 or staggered 9/10.5? If I read the front tire right it’s a 285/35/20, must be square
10.5 Square.

Also, do you plan to swap out your tires in the summer or this is just a winter wheel set
I "plan" to have a summer set of wheels/tires. Still debating on if I can run a staggered 20x11, 20x12 setup. But I still have time to research.