Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Selling Tesla Wall Charger Connecter (NEW)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello!

I am selling my matte black 24ft Generation II Wall Connector 80A with an Elon Musk signature engraving. It is in brand new condition as I have not taken it out of the box. I attached some photos of it below, but let me know if you are interested. Price is negotiable!

IMG_7773.jpg
IMG_7771.jpg

Word of advice: proceed with extreme caution with this transaction. It came across my radar minutes after it was posted and I was tempted based on how good of a deal it was but let's examine the facts honestly and openly:

1) Brand new user at TMC; Literally created an account just to post this for sale and...
2) Only 2 posts. Both of which are in this thread.
3) Posts up one of the most popular & difficult items to get right now at about half of market value and...
4) Says they're negotiable on top of that.

Now, I may be wrong and months/years from now I may owe this person an apology for ever doubting them & somewhere someone got a very good deal on an item that is only increasing in value. But.... as of this post... they've done nothing at all to convince me this isn't a scam. Easy way to farm a few hundred bucks (possibly more if several take them up on it behind the scenes or across other forums) from people who are trusting and don't know any better. It may be just a great deal but I'm not willing to take that risk.

I have nothing to gain from this. Just a heads up for those who think that everyone selling here is 100% trustworthy. Make sure you are insulated via some sort of 3rd party protection in case this is a scam. If it's not, the seller will understand why I'm pointing out the obvious and how this can look to others.