Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Selling my showstopper 2015 85D Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is a unique Model S 85D and a rare color combo of Black with Gray premium interior. Obeche wood accents and Alcantara headliner.
Full charge will get you 255 miles, brand new was 270 miles so only 6% battery degradation in 7 years. Comes with Free Supercharging for life as well as Free 4G LTE connectivity for Spotify, traffic, Netflix etc for life.
80000 miles (daily driver so this is lightly going up)
CA HOV lane usage til 1/23
Located near San Francisco

I have taken care to add subtle yet totally unique enhancements that make this car stand out from any other at the Supercharger or on the road. People WILL ask you about it all the time. I get a lot of compliments from people who don't even know it's a Tesla! Only reason I'm selling this is because I've got my Rivian being delivered soon :)

Enhancements:
1) Fully ceramic coated and paint corrected (super easy to clean/wipe down) 2-5 year protection depending on where you park it - I currently keep it in a garage only.
2) Full Chrome delete -
3) Red Tesla Emblems -
4) Rebadged Model S and 85D emblems in black and red -
5) "Evil Headlights" with black bases, Bi-Xenon and high output projectors as well as frosted DRLs - (I have the old headlights as well too)
6) Professionally wrapped steering wheel with Alcantara and leather to match the red/black aesthetic -
7) MCU 2 upgrade for more responsive screen for navigation and Netflix, Youtube, Hulu while charging -
8) All weather black and red diamond leather floormats -
9) Gray leather and Obeche wood center console -
10) Set of 19" cyclone wheels with tires (less than 4k miles) -
11) Ceramic tint on all windows (windshield 50%, side windows 20%, rear windshield 5%) -
12) Tesla Carbon fiber spoiler -
13) Autopilot - AP1 with convenience features (1st owner didn't add this but I felt it wasn't a Tesla without autopilot)
14) Black Gorilla Lug Nuts (1 piece titanium - MUCH better than 2 piece OEM lugs)

Additional maintenance I've done:
1) Brand new front drive unit added under warranty (4/15/22)
2) New CV axles in the front to go with new drive unit (4/15/22)
3) New High voltage system - maintains battery integrity in cold weather (10/21)

What it still needs:
Rear passenger window regulator is finicky and doesn't like to auto rise, works fine but it's on backorder from Tesla - no timeline as of now.

All in I've put over $10k into this car to make it totally unique and would love it to go to someone who would appreciate it as much as I do!
Open to all reasonable offers but I'd like to be around 50k due to all of the additions + extra set of wheels
tesla7 Large.jpeg
tesla8 Large.jpeg
tesla9 Large.jpeg
tesla12 Large.jpeg
tesla15 Large.jpeg
tesla6 Large.jpeg
tesla2 Large.jpeg
tesla4 Large.jpeg
tesla5 Large.jpeg

Attachments

• tesla3 Large.jpeg
    tesla3 Large.jpeg