Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Replacement Badging For MaxPider Mats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

groovidad

Living the Dream!
Oct 19, 2018
Ewa Beach, HI
I posted this in a MaxPider Kagu mat thread but, I think it will remain burried.

Etsy has a vendor providing badging to replace the (offensive to some) "3D" badging on the mats. They have several finish options. $12/ea. You would need to order 1 for each mat that has the "3D" badging (They don't sell "sets")

Model S/3/X 3D MaxPider Replacement Pins

I just ordered a set and will have them in 3 days. Once in, I will post on removal/install.

Tesla Badge.jpg

Last edited:
I posted this in a MaxPider Kagu mat thread but, I think it will remain burried.

Etsy has a vendor providing badging to replace the (offensive to some) "3D" badging on the mats. They have several finish options. $12/ea. You would need to order 1 for each mat that has the "3D" badging (They don't sell "sets")

Model S/3/X 3D MaxPider Replacement Pins

I just ordered a set and will have them in 3 days. Once in, I will post on removal/install.

View attachment 418875

Thanks for posting @groovidad!

This is a significant upgrade to the aesthetics of those mats. Those big ugly logos are what’s kept me from buying their product.

Look forward to your install pics

Reactions: groovidad