Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Problem with energy display

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone, my 2015 has been acting pretty weird lately and one of the issues I noticed was that my Energy Display this spring was reading energy consumption approx 20% higher than what I would normally get each Spring. Usually in the spring I see my consumption at around 180 watts per km, but this spring it has been reading around 220 plus pretty consistently. Then yesterday the unusual happened, I was driving out to the golf course and noticed that the graph in the energy display went blank (the outline of the display was still there, but the the graph itself disappeared as did the consumption numbers). After about 30 seconds to a minute everything came back but my energy consumption numbers were displaying what I usually would see. Prior to “crashing” the car was displaying about 225 watts per km and after it displayed around 175 watts per km. I have had the car for many years now and have never seen this before. Just wonder if anyone else has seen this?