Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

PowerWall 2 from USA to Europe

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I plan to move to Europe soon.
What would happened if I move my 2 PowerWall from the US to Europe?

Is there any difference in power? Looks like its worldwide compatible.

So, you want to ship your Powerwall from the US to Europe??

You would be paying for the cost of removing it from your current house, packaging it up so that It doesn't break in transit, then paying for someone to install it at your new house?

Sounds like a lot of work IMO. If you own your current house, couldn't you up the price slightly from the sale in order to fund another powerwall in Europe?

Question. Do you have the DC version of the PW2 or the AC? As I know Tesla discontinued the DC version for the rest of the world except the US.

Other than that, I'm not to versed on if there are any major differences.

So, you want to ship your Powerwall from the US to Europe??

You would be paying for the cost of removing it from your current house, packaging it up so that It doesn't break in transit, then paying for someone to install it at your new house?

Sounds like a lot of work IMO. If you own your current house, couldn't you up the price slightly from the sale in order to fund another powerwall in Europe?

Question. Do you have the DC version of the PW2 or the AC? As I know Tesla discontinued the DC version for the rest of the world except the US.

Other than that, I'm not to versed on if there are any major differences.

(this question is not for myself its for a friend)
Installation in Europe won't be problem because it's dirt cheap. He has AC version.