Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Powdercoated my 20s

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Waaahhhhhh, other people like things I don't like on the internet and it makes me upset waaaaahhhhh!

Trust me, it gets to the point where it gets gross.

If a Tesla is modified to the point it can be in a fast and furious movie it is gross.

Think shopping cart spoilers, underbody lights, big flare outs that make the drag coefficient worst than a Bolt, etc.

18611DCF-70B9-4FE8-995D-177668F3BD1A.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: P85_DA
Love the look. I personally hate chrome. (Different people have different tastes? Shocking!)

I picked up my white Model 3 Friday and have an appointment for tinting and chrome delete in a few days. I'll be buying black wheels from TSportline or EV Wheels Direct to complete the look eventually. Waiting to see if either place has killer deals on Black Friday (TSportline did last year).

Reactions: azjohn
Waaahhhhhh, other people like things I don't like on the internet and it makes me upset waaaaahhhhh!
I am not upset. I just don't get the fad. Some spend $2000 on forged wheels with beautiful lines and then completely hide their beauty by muting them. Obviously this is a fad since we've had wheels for decades and this empty wheel well look was never considered beautiful. I understand being different but now that everyone seems to want this, it's become silly and "me too" in my opinion. I am sure it will pass.

Last edited:
Love the look. I personally hate chrome. (Different people have different tastes? Shocking!)

I picked up my white Model 3 Friday and have an appointment for tinting and chrome delete in a few days. I'll be buying black wheels from TSportline or EV Wheels Direct to complete the look eventually. Waiting to see if either place has killer deals on Black Friday (TSportline did last year).
I hate chrome too but the Tesla accents are not chrome. They are more of a satin brushed look which provide nice accents. Chrome is more shinny and reflective like the bumpers of 70s cars use to be.

While I never been the biggest fan of black wheels they do look damn good on a white car. Really need to do the chrome too since it looks a little miss-matched.

Also I don't like chrome at all but black chrome looks fantastic to me. It is much more expensive than powered coating but boy what a rich sporty look.

IMG_3493.jpg
IMG_3501.jpg

Reactions: ockevin