Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Potential PPF/Ceramic Group Buy - Sticker City (Los Angeles Area)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I've been doing my research on where to get PPF/ceramic installed on my MYP when it finally arrives. Visited Sticker City in Sherman Oaks yesterday and was very impressed by their work (they had two MYPs in the shop along with numerous other high end cars).

I'm trying to see if there's enough interest to put together a group buy and get some discounted pricing for TMC members. When I spoke with one of the owners, he seemed open to the idea. This would be for the full frontal PPF, ceramic coating, and nano coating for the windshield.

If anyone is interested, feel free to PM me or just reply to this thread. Thanks.

Last edited:
So I've been doing my research on where to get PPF/ceramic installed on my MYP when it finally arrives. Visited Sticker City in Sherman Oaks yesterday and was very impressed by their work (they had two MYPs in the shop along with numerous other high end cars).

I'm trying to see if there's enough interest to put together a group buy and get some discounted pricing for TMC members. When I spoke with one of the owners, he seemed open to the idea. This would be for the full frontal PPF, ceramic coating, and nano coating for the windshield.

If anyone is interested, feel free to PM me or just reply to this thread. Thanks.
Hey bud. I live close by there (Porter Ranch). I’ve been to that shop a dozen times. They do great work. My buddy had his Audi’s chrome delete done there over 5 years ago and it still looks new.
however, the owner is kind of an asshole. He’s super pricey. I would recommend someone else.

Reactions: Mr. 4sch
Hey bud. I live close by there (Porter Ranch). I’ve been to that shop a dozen times. They do great work. My buddy had his Audi’s chrome delete done there over 5 years ago and it still looks new.
however, the owner is kind of an asshole. He’s super pricey. I would recommend someone else.
Interesting. When I visited the shop, they were great. And I've reached out to a few shops to get quotes (Concours, American Wrap Co., etc) and Sticker City's pricing was in line with others.

Reactions: Mr. 4sch
I have taken maybe 10 cars to Sticker City. They are great to work with. I have never worked with the owner but Jason (the guy you likely spoke with) is amazing and very flexible. I have taken every Tesla I have had there 3, P3D, MSLR, P100D, MYP in addition to my Durango SRT... you get the point. PPF, Wraps, Ceramic, and Sliplo

Reactions: ucsdsig
I have taken maybe 10 cars to Sticker City. They are great to work with. I have never worked with the owner but Jason (the guy you likely spoke with) is amazing and very flexible. I have taken every Tesla I have had there 3, P3D, MSLR, P100D, MYP in addition to my Durango SRT... you get the point. PPF, Wraps, Ceramic, and Sliplo
Yeah, I spoke with Jason as well. Like you said, a really great guy!

Here are a couple of photos of their work:

P3D: Full Car Xpel Wrap + Xpel Ceramic + Pillar Delete Wrap

IMG_6882.jpeg

Durango SRT: Front End Xpel + Full Car Xpel Ceramic + Satin Black Hood Wrap

IMG_6927.jpeg

When I got my quote in June, sticker city was expensive. Not the most expensive but still more than what id pay. Had to go to Riverside but i saved over $1000 in doing it. I did find less expensive PPF installers in the valley but i was set on using XPel and not 3M.
Well, companies charge what they feel they are worth. I’ve seen Sticker City’s work in person and it’s great. I was probably going to use them even before they agreed to do the group buy promotion.

Well, companies charge what they feel they are worth. I’ve seen Sticker City’s work in person and it’s great. I was probably going to use them even before they agreed to do the group buy promotion.
Hey no doubt. Not throwing them any shade at all. I have a friend that got a PPF and ceramic through them and for sure they're also good. I just personally couldn't justify the price difference for the same or negligible differences in work. Bottom line I feel is, go where you want to spend you feel comfortable and want to spend your money. Sticker City is also BANG UP in terms of Vinyl application which the place I got my PPF doesn't do. So there's that too. Also while I agree that they're pricey, they're also not the most expensive I've seen in the valley.

Hi - did you ultimately go with Sticker City? Would you recommend them…?