Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Please help in solar installation sizing!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Folks may I ask how many times have you needed to get your panels serviced after the initial install and the first few adjustments post installation. The reason I ask is if I go with the small business owner I will save quite a bit and get the config I want. But if the business goes away,I would be in a dilemma how to get any issues taken care of at a later point. I wonder if the panel manufacturer addresses any issues with underproduction or issues requiring some diagnostics and/or adjustments. Kind of a open ended question but your thoughts on this are much appreciated.

i think you just asked the most important question. From my research the maintenance need for solar panel was very low. I opted for the local company that might not be around in 10 years...

I opted for a local company. Particularly if we have equipment from a reasonably sustainable manufacturer, we should not have a significant problem.

Solar needs very little maintenance. Mine has needed none since clearing up initial installation glitches. Occasional (depending on circumstances) panel surface cleaning may help production.