Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Planning: Cross Country @TeslaRoadTrip to TMC Connect!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm looking for a co-pilot for the cross-country caravan to TMC Connect; I'd prefer to have another Model S owner to share the driving and navigating load. I will be leaving Denver in my Sig S on (probably) Tuesday, July 15 to join up with the others already en route from points East; will be returning from Monterey starting on Monday the following week. You could join me for the round trip or just drive one way; and I may already have a co-pilot for the return trip.

PM me, if interested.

All -

Planning for the @TeslaRoadTrip 2014 - Cruising the Electric Highway, Coast to Coast drive is in full swing!

We are now having weekly conference calls on Wednesday nights, 8pm (Eastern).

If you're interested in joining us for the drive, please join our group in the groups section. If you've already joined but haven't been participating, please check the updates to the group and join us on our conference calls! Information on dialing in is in the group.... See you there!

We are departing Newark, Delaware on the morning of Saturday, July 12th!

Aaron

All -

If you're planning to join our @TeslaRoadTrip 2014 - Cruising the Electric Highway, Coast to Coast drive and we don't know about you, please join our TMC Group so we can get you on the list and you can get the details of our weekly conference calls on Wednesday's at 8pm Eastern Time.

If you've already joined the group (A lot have!) and haven't been participating in the conference calls - then we don't know about you and don't have you on our list of cars & people participating - so please join the conference call this week so we can add you :smile:

You need to be on the list to participate and take advantage of the hotel discounts we'll be getting. So far we have at least 6 cars departing Newark, DE with an additional 7 cars joining up with us along the way...!

Thanks!
Aaron

Aaron was talking about the hotel discounts for the cross country drive trip, and not the actual TMC Connect Conference hotel. The email sent out today, as mentioned by Doug above was for the Conference hotel.

I'm looking for a co-pilot for the cross-country caravan to TMC Connect; I'd prefer to have another Model S owner to share the driving and navigating load. I will be leaving Denver in my Sig S on (probably) Tuesday, July 15 to join up with the others already en route from points East; will be returning from Monterey starting on Monday the following week. You could join me for the round trip or just drive one way; and I may already have a co-pilot for the return trip.

PM me, if interested.

I still need a co-pilot for Denver to TMC connect...

Are you guys planning on publishing your high level itinerary / routing?

Might be helpful to avoid supercharger overcrowding on the days you pass through. We're also driving to TMC Connect, but don't think our routes and driving days cross (since you are targeting to be at Bonnie's on Thurs and aren't dropping further south than Barstow). Would be nice to confirm.

ZBB -

Sounds good... I'll query the group on Wednesday's conference call about publishing it here on the TMC Connect forum...

We won't be going through Arizona though... We're cutting through Utah & through Vegas to barstow before veering north.

Aaron

Hello All!

Due to individuals schedules, we've lost a couple of our participants for the @TeslaRoadTrip - Supercharging Across America to TMC Connect convoy.

If any of you from the east coast (or along the supercharger route) have thought about driving to TMC Connect, please feel free to join us!

Our weekly, Wednesday 8pm (Eastern) conference calls are now going to be changed to Google Hangouts. If you're interested in participating, please join our TMC Group to get details on our Google Hangouts and get yourself on the invite to join us this Wednesday!

Aaron

Hey guys -- wasn't sure where else to put my pics from Cranberry (since I'm so behind on my blog site already)-- so I'm just tossing them here. Have a great trip!

1-IMG_3583.JPG

1-IMG_3589.JPG

1-IMG_3592.JPG

1-IMG_3596.JPG

1-IMG_3601.JPG

1-IMG_3608.JPG

1-IMG_3618.JPG

1-IMG_3646.JPG

1-IMG_3655.JPG

1-IMG_3656.JPG

1-IMG_3656-001.JPG

1-IMG_3668.JPG