Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

P85D LUDICROUS FOR SALE!!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am selling my 2014 Tesla P85D fully loaded with Ludicrous mode! This thing is an absolute beast with every possible option added as well as the Ludicrous mode performance upgrade! I have owned two Lamborghini’s (1990 LM002 as featured in Jay Leno’s Garage, and a 2001 Special Edition Diablo featured in Kilometer Magazine) and nothing compares to the instant torque acceleration of the Model S! This is my second Tesla and I am upgrading again. This car has been babied the whole way and needs someone who loves ridiculous acceleration! The car comes with a 6 year unlimited mile warranty for battery and powertrain, free unlimited supercharging at Tesla Supercharging stations across the country, and the following options...

85 kWh Performance Model S $104,500.00
Dual Motor All Wheel Drive
Pearl White Paint $1,500.00
All Glass Panoramic Roof $2,500.00
21’’ Grey Turbine Wheels $4,500.00
Black Next Generation Seats $3,500.00
Carbon Fiber Decor $800.00
Black Alcantara Headliner -
Carbon Fiber Spoiler $1,000.000
Dual Chargers $1,500.00
Wall Connector $750.00
Tech Package with Autopilot $4,250.00
Smart Air Suspension $2,250.00
Premium interior Package $4,500.00
Ultra High Fidelity Sound $2,500.00
Subzero Weather Package $750.00
21’’ Winter Tire Set $5,500.00
Rear Facing Seats $2,500.00

Total: $142,800.00

Then, I upgraded! I bought the Ludicrous mode upgrade which costs an extra $5,000 for existing owners $10,000 if not.
Not to mention weathertech Tesla exclusive weather floor mats
IMG_1067.JPG
IMG_1067.JPG for and additional $250.00...

Do not miss the opportunity to own this FULLY LOADED RARE (LUDICROUS) TESLA!

The car is in the Chicagoland area, and delivery methods tbd.

Asking Price: $105,000.00

Asking Price: $105,000.00

You're in for the same shock I have with my P85+ I'm selling (or not selling, as the case is).

Current market price is nowhere near that for a '14 P85DL, I'm sorry to say.

I just bought one exactly like yours but with half the miles, but no Ludicrous for about $20k less than what you're asking. And even that was probably a little above market, but the car is in absolutely like new condition and came with a HPWC and XPEL. wk057 listed his identical P85D for $90k, and this one also sold for $90k: Tesla Model S P85D w/ Ludicrous, 19K miles, Blue

Even this matching one from Tesla CPO is $96k and comes with the CPO warranty to 83k miles: 85 kWh Performance Model S 5YJSA1H23FFP78241 | Tesla

Good luck with your sale.

• Funny
Reactions: FlatSix911
I agree. I too recently bought a P85D similarly spec'd for $25k less than you are asking;similar miles. No ludicrous though... But insane is quick enough for me. :) If you want to sell soon, price around $89k...and buy an extended warranty before you sell it for $4k as only the original buyer can purchase one (but it will transfer).

I believe even second owners can purchase the extended warranty. It changed with the new plans.
When did this change? As of Jan 2017, 2nd owners could still not purchase extended warranties... But things change all of the time with the rules for the extended warranty. I had the seller purchase the extended warranty, paid him for it, and then it transferred to me when I bought the car. Now covered until 100k miles...

• Helpful
Reactions: njxman
When did this change? As of Jan 2017, 2nd owners could still not purchase extended warranties... But things change all of the time with the rules for the extended warranty. I had the seller purchase the extended warranty, paid him for it, and then it transferred to me when I bought the car. Now covered until 100k miles...
It changed on Feb 3, 2017. I happened to be working on selling my car and called on Feb 4... they told me it changed the day before!