Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Our new MYP with Matte PPF

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here’s our new MYP with Prestige Satin Guard Matte Paint Protection Film (Clear bra). Absolutely love this car!!!

PPF, Tint, and Calipers done by Extreme Autowerks in Brea, CA.
How does this brand supposedly compare to the XPEL Stealth line? And what is maintainence like? I hear mixed things about cleaning matte PPF and I think a lot of the info out there is mixing care instructions with matte vinyl wrap with matte PPF so I'm trying to get good info.

ICEMAN316 . . . its been about 7 months since you had this done. How is the Prestige Satin Guard holding up?

Extreme Autowerks did the Prestige Satin Guard on my MYP last Summer, still looks as good as day one as well as protecting from gravel from trucks on the freeway - no yellowing, defects or lifted corners. Somehow they even figured out how to fully wrap the lip spoiler with no seams.

51504552576_0b47a31f5d_b.jpg

51505479475_09359ba49b_b.jpg

Extreme Autowerks did the Prestige Satin Guard on my MYP last Summer, still looks as good as day one as well as protecting from gravel from trucks on the freeway - no yellowing, defects or lifted corners. Somehow they even figured out how to fully wrap the lip spoiler with no seams.

51504552576_0b47a31f5d_b.jpg

51505479475_09359ba49b_b.jpg
Excellent. They are one of the very few installers of Satin Guard. I wont get my deep blue metslic MSLR for another 5 months. I am looking at Stealth, DynoMatt, Satin Guard and one other PPF. Your car looks great!

Reactions: tom @ eas