Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ordered 3 weeks ago, take delivery Monday, too late for referral?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Heads up: I am not asking for a referral here

I have a Model 3 on order that i ordered on March 4. I take delivery on March 25th (this upcoming Monday)

Is it too late for someone to "refer" me so that we get the 1k miles of supercharging? If not, how do I get "referred"? I haven't been working with an Owner Advisor, I just ordered online

So shitty, the one person who has decided to buy a Tesla because of me ordered theirs like a week ago, and I got mine right before all the 'quarter discounts' yet still got a 2018 model, love my car but talk about shitty timing.

So a Tesla chat room I hang around in said that you could definitely add it in after the order was placed but he wasn't sure about the March 21 order cutoff, that one seems much more firm

Tesla spells it all out pretty clearly...

Related vehicle order must be placed after March 21, 2019. Referred vehicle orders must be delivered to qualify for awards. Model Y and used vehicle orders are not eligible. New or leased Model S, Model X and Model 3 orders are eligible. Referral code must be applied at the time of order and cannot be added after the order has been placed.