Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Order to Delivery - Current Timeline

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can anyone give me an idea of the average production time from order to delivery for current 90D 6 seaters?

I already placed my order, and had my Owner Advisor put the order on hold as my current lease expires in April, 2017. I am wondering when I should have him reactivate the order to ensure a delivery on or about April 15th.

I have already been assigned a VIN number, which is pretty exciting.

This is my first post and appreciate all of the amazing information on the blog!

At the moment, it's looking like 60-90 days. With Tesla trying to ramp production, it might be a little faster when you have to worry about yours going into production. I bet if you would be fine re-activating your order at the beginning/middle of February since you are out West.

My MX 90D was confirmed on 6/14, and the car rolled off the production line at the end of July, so it took less than 45 days. However, I am on East coast, and it takes ~3 weeks for the car to be transported across the country. Last thing I heard from my DS is that my car will arrive the SC today. But it probably shouldn't take more than a week for your MX to go from Freemont to Vegas.