Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Off topic galore

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Having GSP in his corner makes a lot of sense. Zuck likely has the edge on the ground, if Elon is gonna beat the odds he needs to be standing and use his longer reach and more experience with striking. GSP should be great to teach him takedown defence. Wonder if this will be a longer collaboration where GSP drops everything to go coach Elon. It would be one of the biggest fights ever with $100M+ PPV so maybe GSP would do that.

Reactions: betstarship
Elon without a significant other is worst Elon.
I remind you, as an example, that when he was with Talulah he went wing walking. I remember several people having a conniption fit about that. 🙄

He’s living life to the fullest and as determined an individual as he is, I wouldn’t bet against him. This isn’t a fight to the death. So maybe he gets some teeth knocked out, or a sprained ankle. Maybe his tweeting fingers get broken; that’ll make you happy, huh?

I remind you, as an example, that when he was with Talulah he went wing walking. I remember several people having a conniption fit about that. 🙄

He’s living life to the fullest and as determined an individual as he is, I wouldn’t bet against him. This isn’t a fight to the death. So maybe he gets some teeth knocked out, or a sprained ankle. Maybe his tweeting fingers get broken; that’ll make you happy, huh?
When he was with Grimes he tried to take Tesla private at $420 a share. Far more dangerous.

Elon without a significant other is worst Elon.
Regarding the mma fight with Zuck. Actually, net, this fight is a plus. Elon absolutely needed a reason to get into shape because he’s got fifty million other things pulling him in different directions. So this fight gives him a much needed occasional brain downtime/distraction as well as improving his heart health (otherwise, he’s a walking heart attack time bomb). And the fight itself, at worse, will give him some facial bruises, bloody lip, maybe some other bruises. He isn’t fighting an actual trained MMA fighter, remember, he’s fighting another amateur that also happens to be appreciably smaller than himself. Hardly something to worry about.

Also this fight will once again skyrocket his personal and Tesla brands to the moon and beyond.

He's certainly got better moves than I was expecting, and after seeing Elon's dancing skills Zuck should be able to out outmaneuver him both standing and on the ground, but the size difference is significant and as I said in the main thread they'd never be in the same weight class in a real match.

Regarding the mma fight with Zuck. Actually, net, this fight is a plus. Elon absolutely needed a reason to get into shape because he’s got fifty million other things pulling him in different directions. So this fight gives him a much needed occasional brain downtime/distraction as well as improving his heart health (otherwise, he’s a walking heart attack time bomb). And the fight itself, at worse, will give him some facial bruises, bloody lip, maybe some other bruises. He isn’t fighting an actual trained MMA fighter, remember, he’s fighting another amateur that also happens to be appreciably smaller than himself. Hardly something to worry about.

Also this fight will once again skyrocket his personal and Tesla brands to the moon and beyond.
I envy your optimism.
We have a (great) Tesla CEO that his worn thin by being also the CEO of SpaceX, owner of Twitter + Neuralink and BoringCo, + father of 10, + social media influencer, etc.
I don't know what other distraction does he need tbh.
His biographer said recently on record that context switching does not do him any good, and Elon did say that himself (jokingly, as he does):
Train is one thing, train for the most viewed fight in history is another, and I fail to see how this will "improve" his focus on Tesla problems. Anyway, nothing I can do about it but vent, and I'll stop it now.

Not if he get's his ass kicked.

Zuck is Ju Jitsu trained, Elon has a bad back /slipped disc?due to a sumo wrestling match. Fighting a ju-jitsu black belt with no training ....(odds are worse than Khabib vs McGregor)
But ya I think this is a good goal to have as it will improve his health and fitness.

In the end, it will be fun&games and charity event, shouldn't impact Tesla in any way

When will Elon be done training ... in 2 weeks
when will the fight take place two weeks after the two weeks :)

• Funny
Reactions: raffiniert and tmoz