Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Not Available No longer available to trade

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello,

I have a set of stock 19" rims with wheel covers that I would like to trade for 21" stock Arachnids. Rims are brand new and tires have less than 100 miles at the time of this post. Obviously, some cash will be provided on my end.

Please let me know if you are interested and we can work out details and compensation. Located in Bay Area ( San Jose area)

Maybe you and this guy should talk:

Thanks, but it looks like it was an old post, and not even sure he ended up making the purchase.

Hello,

I have a set of stock 19" rims with wheel covers that I would like to trade for 21" stock Arachnids. Rims are brand new and tires have less than 100 miles at the time of this post. Obviously, some cash will be provided on my end.

Please let me know if you are interested and we can work out details and compensation. Located in Bay Area ( San Jose area)
PM me, this could work out.

I am interested. I have 21” arachnid wheels on my 2021 Model S that I want to change to 19”. There is curb rash on the passenger from and rear rims. The other 2 are pristine. The rear tires are new and will have about 1500 miles when I get home (currently on road trip to return 8/2/23). The front driver tire will be near end of life when I get home. The passenger fron has about 5000 miles on it. The tires are the OEM Michelin Pilot Sport 4S 295/30 ZR 21 and Michelin Pilot Sport 4S 265/35 ZR 21 tires. Dont have pictures but can provide if needed. I live in Houston, TX. I am currently in San Francisco, CA

I am interested. I have 21” arachnid wheels on my 2021 Model S that I want to change to 19”. There is curb rash on the passenger from and rear rims. The other 2 are pristine. The rear tires are new and will have about 1500 miles when I get home (currently on road trip to return 8/2/23). The front driver tire will be near end of life when I get home. The passenger fron has about 5000 miles on it. The tires are the OEM Michelin Pilot Sport 4S 295/30 ZR 21 and Michelin Pilot Sport 4S 265/35 ZR 21 tires. Dont have pictures but can provide if needed. I live in Houston, TX. I am currently in San Francisco, CA
Sorry, I am no longer interested in a trade. I ended up buying a new set of aftermarket wheels. I will be posting a new listing in a few weeks to sell my 19's.