Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No Audio on Internet browser.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Make sure the audio is not muted (left steering wheel scroll wheel pushed in), volume is up (left scroll wheel). Also check the webpage to see if there's a mute button/volume control.

If all checks up, I'd say the last thing to do is a re-boot; hold both steering wheel buttons in for about 35 seconds (until the Tesla logo shows up on the screen) then release the buttons.

Make sure the audio is not muted (left steering wheel scroll wheel pushed in), volume is up (left scroll wheel). Also check the webpage to see if there's a mute button/volume control.

If all checks up, I'd say the last thing to do is a re-boot; hold both steering wheel buttons in for about 35 seconds (until the Tesla logo shows up on the screen) then release the buttons.
Thanks for your help Ray. Volume not muted as radio continues to play, have tried screen power off, soft reboot & full reboot using brake pedal.
Still no sound. Any other thoughts thanks

Yeah, just what I thought. I created an account with 7plus.com, specifying a Sydney postal code but they must check IP addresses. I got into the menus to select show/videos but each time I tried playing one, a grey / red circle appeared on screen, followed by a white X about 30 seconds later. Did this connected to my home's WiFi and then to LTE but it was the same. I don't have access to a VPN at the moment but if I get one, I'll give it another try.

I did check using my browser, which might be an old version since I'm still on 2020.40.8, with my Disney+ account. Signed in and was able to play (with sound) a movie.