Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

MYLR / MYP - March Order Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got the price reduction and a VIN all in one morning. 😊

MYP | Black Ext | Black Int | 21" | No Tow | No FSD
📍San Antonio

OD: 3/11
EDD: Mar - Apr 2023
EDD2: April 19 - May 24 (3/20)
EDD3: April 19 - May 3 (4/11)
VIN & $3k Reduction: (4/19)
EDD3: April 29 - May 8 (4/19)

Where the EDD normally appears, it says this:

⚠️ Tesla is making changes that impact your order. Review details in your Tesla Account before proceeding.

When kicking through to my account, it takes me to this message with a prompt below to "Proceed with Delivery". Then I clicked that, and the app gave me a new EDD (above).

Tesla Vision
We have taken the next step in Tesla vision. Your vehicle now fully relies on camera vision to measure distance to nearby objects, deliver active safety features, and provide Autopilot and Full-Self Driving capability. This new approach will enable improved visibility, better object detection, and greater abilities for Autopilot in the future. With this move, your Model Y is no longer equipped with ultrasonic sensors, which will temporarily impact the availability of some features like Park Assist, Autopark, Summon and Smart Summon. In the future, these features will be restored via over-the-air software updates.

Last edited:

📍San Antonio

⚠️ Tesla is making changes that impact your order. Review details in your Tesla Account before proceeding.

When kicking through to my account, it takes me to this message with a prompt below to "Proceed with Delivery". Then I clicked that, and the app gave me a new EDD (above).

Tesla Vision
We have taken the next step in Tesla vision. Your vehicle now fully relies on camera vision to measure distance to nearby objects, deliver active safety features, and provide Autopilot and Full-Self Driving capability. This new approach will enable improved visibility, better object detection, and greater abilities for Autopilot in the future. With this move, your Model Y is no longer equipped with ultrasonic sensors, which will temporarily impact the availability of some features like Park Assist, Autopark, Summon and Smart Summon. In the future, these features will be restored via over-the-air software updates.
Many congratulations! See you have waited patiently and got double benefits together! Same day! Very happy for you! Congratulations!!

Been lurking for a while. Finally registered, ordered, and impatiently waiting :)

MYLR5 | Red Ext | Black Int | 19" | Tow | No FSD
📍Ontario, Canada

OD: 3/12
EDD: Apr - Jun 2023
EDD2: Jun 23 - July 1
EDD3: Apr - Jun 2023

Really hoping Tesla extends the equivalent US price cut to us north of the border.

Reactions: derriX
Been lurking for a while. Finally registered, ordered, and impatiently waiting :)

MYLR5 | Red Ext | Black Int | 19" | Tow | No FSD
📍Ontario, Canada

OD: 3/12
EDD: Apr - Jun 2023
EDD2: Jun 23 - July 1
EDD3: Apr - Jun 2023

Really hoping Tesla extends the equivalent US price cut to us north of the border.
I ordered 3/15. Similar specs except silver ext.
Really weird, we had an EDD 2 of June 9-July 21, then it was reset to the Apr-Jun 2023 with no specific dates.
Any ideas why?

Got delivery today. All panels, paint, interior, door locks, windows, VIN details, frunk, trunk, navigation, display, functionality and rest other items per check list looked okay. Anyways, I am not too picky because no car is ever going to be perfect. Driving experience was amazing from SC to home.

📍San Antonio

Tesla Vision
📍San Antonio

EDD3½: May 3 (4/22)*

* I received 3 texts in 3 days from the (510) area code number requesting I add my financing info. I ignored them all waiting on the EDD3 day to get closer. The SA finally added his own message telling me to go ahead and move forward because the car is scheduled to arrive on May 3rd. App hasn't changed, but I've got it on my calendar now. 🤞

Reactions: tulip
📍San Antonio

EDD3½: May 3 (4/22)*

* I received 3 texts in 3 days from the (510) area code number requesting I add my financing info. I ignored them all waiting on the EDD3 day to get closer. The SA finally added his own message telling me to go ahead and move forward because the car is scheduled to arrive on May 3rd. App hasn't changed, but I've got it on my calendar now. 🤞
Finally done! Very happy for you. Great news DerriX

Reactions: derriX