Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Official Atomic Wheels thread for Model Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
side

Attachments

• 20240317_125739.jpg
    20240317_125739.jpg
    488.7 KB · Views: 29
Reactions: Atomic Wheels
We are pleased to extend a thoughtful discount exclusively to our friends at the Tesla Motor Club forum. By using the coupon code "TMC15OFF", members can enjoy a 15% discount on all Tesla designs, with the exception of [AW02] and [AW03]. This offer is available until March 31.

Our collection of forged Atomic Wheels is designed with both performance and aesthetics in mind, ensuring your Tesla not only drives well but also stands out with elegance. This special discount is a token of our appreciation for the Tesla Motor Club community.

IMG_5291.jpeg

The picture shows a square set of satin black [AWZZ] 19x9.5 wheels, which have sold out. Today, we are dispatching the final two sets to Minnesota and Texas. Remaining inventory includes sizes 20x9 and 18x8.5. We anticipate restocking in May. In one week, we'll introduce an option for customers to purchase the wheels in transit, scheduled for shipment in May 2024, with a special additional discount.

Reactions: dvssolid
Asking for help from the TMC community. We plan to manufacture a slightly brighter finish for our Model 3/Y bestseller [AWZZ]. Of course, this isn’t for everyone. But still, which coloration looks better?

Currently, we are starting the manufacturing of the new batch. Apart from this 2-color design, we will soon offer new colors: Gloss Black, Titan, and Matte Gold.

We will offer a pre-order option with a discount of up to 20% if you pay the full amount. ETA is the middle of June.

Meanwhile, the rims we have in stock for Model 3/Y:
[AW01] (satin black/gunmetal/bronze)
[AW02] (satin black/gunmetal/bronze/brushed silver)
[AW03] (satin black/gunmetal/bronze)
[AWZZ] (satin black)
[AW05] (satin black)

By using the coupon code "TMC15OFF", members can enjoy a 15% discount on all Tesla [AW] designs, with the exception of [AW02] and [AW03]. This offer is available until March 31.

If you have something different in your mind - we can help with custom order as well. Just give us the idea of your design, and we will take care of the rest.

Should you have any questions, you can reach out to us at: [email protected] or give us a call at +1.214.225.8585 (9 am - 6 pm CDT).

Pasted Graphic.png

Pasted Graphic 1.png

Last edited:
Asking for help from the TMC community. We plan to manufacture a slightly brighter finish for our Model 3/Y bestseller [AWZZ]. Of course, this isn’t for everyone. But still, which coloration looks better?

Currently, we are starting the manufacturing of the new batch. Apart from this 2-color design, we will soon offer new colors: Gloss Black, Titan, and Matte Gold.

We will offer a pre-order option with a discount of up to 20% if you pay the full amount. ETA is the middle of June.

Meanwhile, the rims we have in stock for Model 3/Y:
[AW01] (satin black/gunmetal/bronze)
[AW02] (satin black/gunmetal/bronze/brushed silver)
[AW03] (satin black/gunmetal/bronze)
[AWZZ] (satin black)
[AW05] (satin black)

By using the coupon code "TMC15OFF", members can enjoy a 15% discount on all Tesla [AW] designs, with the exception of [AW02] and [AW03]. This offer is available until March 31.

If you have something different in your mind - we can help with custom order as well. Just give us the idea of your design, and we will take care of the rest.

Should you have any questions, you can reach out to us at: [email protected] or give us a call at +1.214.225.8585 (9 am - 6 pm CDT).

Pasted Graphic.png

Pasted Graphic 1.png
First one IMO. I think the red just looks cheesy though. Would like to see pics of the wheel in gold.

Reactions: Atomic Wheels

Currently, [AWZZ] leads our sales. We've broadened its reach to the Model X, as well as the BMW M3 and M4. The upcoming batch, now in production, will make [AWZZ] available for the BMW M5/M8 and Ford Mach E. Meanwhile, the Model 3/Y lineup will soon feature six new colors, alongside pre-order options, with an expected arrival by mid-June. Presently, we stock them in satin black and gunmetal for the Model 3/Y

Good news! To make your shopping as easy as possible, starting today, we're offering free shipping within the contiguous US (excluding Alaska and Hawaii for now).

We understand that shipping costs can be a hassle, so we're taking care of that for you.

The free shipping offer is only available until the 30th of April.

AW Side Low - 2000.jpg

Should you need any assistance or have any questions, Atomic Wheels is just a click away. Happy shopping!

Reactions: fredzos
Hello everyone, here's some news from us.

We're currently crafting a new batch of rims. For Tesla customers, we've focused on the [AWZZ] design. We now offer several new colors, responding to your requests.

Untitled design.png

Additionally, we've expanded [AWZZ] to include options close to the OEM specs for Model X.

1713219108935.png

Regarding new designs, we're excited to introduce the [AWZ1], exclusively for Model S, as well as [AW10] and [AW09] for the Cybertruck.

1713292973692.png

1713219125783.png
1713219140069.png

We expect this batch to arrive at our warehouse by mid-June. In the meantime, we've opened pre-orders with a 20% discount on these new rims. You simply need to deposit 50%, with the remainder due upon their arrival at our warehouse.

Please note, the 20% discount cannot be combined with the free shipping promotion.

Last edited:
Reactions: ggunn9
Do you have any pics of the Gloss Black AWZZ mounted?

Since we just launched [AWZZ] Gloss Black color, we currently don't have any photos of it mounted on a car just yet, but we're hopeful that one of our clients will share their pictures soon. As soon as they do, we'll be sure to share them here in the forum for everyone to see.

Last edited:
Reactions: djones225
I'd like to see more aerodynamic designs like the AW09 for the Model Y.

While we don’t yet have the [AW09] design for the Tesla Model Y, we would love to create one for you by requesting a Custom Order.

Just let us know the sizes you prefer, and we can make it happen. If you're interested, you can always send us a message here or email us at [email protected].

I purchased the AWzz wheels on Friday March 15 for my Model Y. They were delivered to my house on Wednesday March 20. The wheels arrived well packaged with cardboard corners on both sides, foam encircling the inner/outer lip, a wheel cover, and a plastic bag. I inspected all 4 wheels and they were all in perfect condition. I weighed them and all were right about 19.5lbs. I purchased 4 Tesla TPMS UK sensors from TSportline to be installed with this setup. I remounted the OEM Continentals because they only had about 5k miles before I took them off for winter tires. The only negative so far is that the finish appears to be really delicate. The tire installer caused a few scratches on the barrell/inside lip even though they were very careful. I compared them to the OEM wheels and the inner lip was beat up but the finish was still intact. We'll see how they hold up over time. I wish I could lower it, unfortunately it is a shared family vehicle and lowering would likely result in a lot of damage to the vehicle.

Here is how the wheels come packaged, I removed the cardboard corners from this photo:
IMG_7882.jpg

Knurling on the wheel:
IMG_7883.jpg

Weight of a wheel:
IMG_7892.jpg

Mounted on a MYLR, stock ride height:

IMG_7909.jpg

IMG_7910.jpg

Up-close shot:
IMG_7912.jpg

I purchased the AWzz wheels on Friday March 15 for my Model Y. They were delivered to my house on Wednesday March 20. The wheels arrived well packaged with cardboard corners on both sides, foam encircling the inner/outer lip, a wheel cover, and a plastic bag. I inspected all 4 wheels and they were all in perfect condition. I weighed them and all were right about 19.5lbs. I purchased 4 Tesla TPMS UK sensors from TSportline to be installed with this setup. I remounted the OEM Continentals because they only had about 5k miles before I took them off for winter tires. The only negative so far is that the finish appears to be really delicate. The tire installer caused a few scratches on the barrell/inside lip even though they were very careful. I compared them to the OEM wheels and the inner lip was beat up but the finish was still intact. We'll see how they hold up over time. I wish I could lower it, unfortunately it is a shared family vehicle and lowering would likely result in a lot of damage to the vehicle.

Thank you for posting an update with your wheels. I've been looking at these for almost a month now try to decide it this is what I want to go with. The finish has me slightly concerned, just considering how quickly my Y goes through tires and how often they'll be on and off... Do you happen to have any shots looking down the side of the car? just wondering how much they poke out.

Thank you for posting an update with your wheels. I've been looking at these for almost a month now try to decide it this is what I want to go with. The finish has me slightly concerned, just considering how quickly my Y goes through tires and how often they'll be on and off... Do you happen to have any shots looking down the side of the car? just wondering how much they poke out.
I don't have the car at home now, wife took it to work but I can tell you they don't poke out at all. I'll try to grab a photo tonight when she gets home.

So far the face finish is holding up fine but I wanted to make sure others are aware of that. If you're frequently mounting/unmounting then make sure the wheel shop is extra careful and it should be okay. I looked at some of my other wheel sets which are OEM toyota/lexus/honda/tesla and the finish appears much thicker and I don't see any of these scratches and I've never asked wheel shops to be careful with them either so that's where I'm coming from.

Here is how the wheels come packaged, I removed the cardboard corners from this photo:
View attachment 1041274

Knurling on the wheel:
View attachment 1041275

Weight of a wheel:
View attachment 1041276

Mounted on a MYLR, stock ride height:

View attachment 1041277
View attachment 1041278

Up-close shot:
View attachment 1041279
Hi Chuck, thank you for your feedback!

Regarding the finish concerns you raised, this is our first notice of such an issue with the paint. We utilize a powder coating process that matches the quality of renowned forged wheel brands. Despite this, we acknowledge that some tire shops do not handle wheels with the necessary care.

As we also sell wheel packages and assemble the wheels for our clients ourselves, we've noted multiple instances where improper handling during the tire mounting process at these shops led to scratches. This compelled us to cease using a nearby Discount Tire outlet, whose staff not only mounted the rims carelessly but also frequently placed them on concrete surfaces, causing damage.

After switching to another Discount Tire location farther from our warehouse, the issue was resolved. Unfortunately, any coating is vulnerable to damage if mishandled. We deeply regret that you encountered this problem and understand your frustration upon finding scratches on new wheels due to negligence. The Discount Tire shop we are collaborating with stated that the quality of every aspect of the wheel matches that of Vossen rims.

We contacted the factory; they also confirmed that the finishing is aligned with their highest quality standards. Maybe in the future, we will scratch-test our wheels against others.

Last edited: