Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y Parking assist failure - subsequent damage

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think there is more to this... You would expect parking aids working and present in cars over £50k... I have model y Long range for almost 3 months - things taken for granted with other brands just don't work or work at random. Etc wipers auto setting speed rarely gets right speed, indicators auto off total mess... Audio system - they call it premium? Well it's loud but no true surround or balanced at all... Noise levels
Wow! I am beginning to think there must be something amiss with me; I continue to love my Y LR after eight months.
I have owned a few "quality" cars with premium sound systems and yet, I am really pleased with my Tesla's system.

There must be some kind of aversion therapy available so that I won't feel alienated or an outlier and can have a good Tesla whinge.
After all, who wants to be accused of being a fanboy😱

Reactions: Pianewman
Wow! I am beginning to think there must be something amiss with me; I continue to love my Y LR after eight months.
I have owned a few "quality" cars with premium sound systems and yet, I am really pleased with my Tesla's system.

There must be some kind of aversion therapy available so that I won't feel alienated or an outlier and can have a good Tesla whinge.
After all, who wants to be accused of being a fanboy😱
Unless I got a 🍋 - since door panels squeak - when driving over any "rough" tarmac... Mine has ultrasonic parking sensors but new front trim, old back seats. Workmate got car from same ship and few days later has no parking sensors and has new back seats....

Tesla sound system has front bias (no matter how you adjust it - sounds like sound comming from front) no true surround sound... Comming from mercedes burmester sound system Tesla premium speakers seams strugle to get it right. But maybe its more combination of glass roof and body that does not have sound deadening to make it sound better.

Road noise over coarce tarmac is terrible 😔. Hense Amazon sells front wheel arch sound deadening kits. Sound booming issue which is to do mainly with boot not closing rigid enough is known Tesla issue... During service it's been reduced but still not gone.

Since last update seems if indicators auto function is off it behaves normal - just tested...