Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y, Long Range, 7 seat, tow hitch, Metallic Gray Tesla December Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a Tesla Model Y (ordered before the recent price increase) metallic gray with the 19" Gemini wheels, 7 seat upgrade and tow hitch upgrades. Due to my impending divorce (aren't you jealous?) I can no longer afford to receive the car.

What can I do for this? Can I transfer my reservation to someone else so they can take over the account? My current delivery window is in December, but no actual date has been given yet.

HELP!!

Looking to sell my Tesla Model Y, Long Range, 7 seat, tow hitch, Metallic Gray Tesla December Delivery.

$75,000

Standard wheels and interior. 7 seat upgrade and tow hitch. Long range.

December delivery. Philadelphia area.

Contact me if interested.

I have a Tesla Model Y (ordered before the recent price increase) metallic gray with the 19" Gemini wheels, 7 seat upgrade and tow hitch upgrades. Due to my impending divorce (aren't you jealous?) I can no longer afford to receive the car.

What can I do for this? Can I transfer my reservation to someone else so they can take over the account? My current delivery window is in December, but no actual date has been given yet.

HELP!!
Just cancel, and forfeit your deposit.

Reactions: voxel and MyMYLRnw
You can probably make some a couple thousands by taking the reservation and then sell it right away.
Good idea in theory, but its highly dependent on your location. The initial taxes and registration fees (and lack of any credits or incentives) makes that a losing proposition in many states.

December is actually a good timeframe though... If it bumps into the next year, with the new tax credits, it could flip the equation quite favorably?

Reactions: MyMYLRnw
Good idea in theory, but its highly dependent on your location. The initial taxes and registration fees (and lack of any credits or incentives) makes that a losing proposition in many states.

December is actually a good timeframe though... If it bumps into the next year, with the new tax credits, it could flip the equation quite favorably?
What new tax credits?

(moderator note)

This type of post is only allowed in the tesla for sale subforum. This OP already has a post in the Tesla for sale subforum. A mod for this subforum will move / delete this thread when they get to it, but until that time, I am requesting no more replies to this thread in its current location.

By "I am requesting" I mean I will likely take some action if further replies to this thread are made before it is either deleted or merged with the existing thread by this OP that is in the proper subforum already.

Thanks

Reactions: voxel
I sincerely apologies I tried looking but I could not find it can kindly post a link please to the forum?

Again my sincere apologies

I was referring to this thread itself, not your post in it.

The correct subforum is tesla for sale:

Here is a post from you in a thread in that subforum: