Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Plaid Track Package Zero G wheels Tire Size options

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello,
I have the full Track package on my MSP 2022 including the 20” Zero G wheels and Goodyear 3R tires. Its time to change the 3R’s, and need something more street-able, like the Pilot 4S. What is the largest front and rears that fit? Looking at the 285/35 pilot 4S for front. What about going with the pilot 4S 315/30 for the rear? Does the 315 fit with the Zero G wheel?

All the best,

Hello,
I have the full Track package on my MSP 2022 including the 20” Zero G wheels and Goodyear 3R tires. Its time to change the 3R’s, and need something more street-able, like the Pilot 4S. What is the largest front and rears that fit? Looking at the 285/35 pilot 4S for front. What about going with the pilot 4S 315/30 for the rear? Does the 315 fit with the Zero G wheel?

All the best,

Why not go with the same size goodyear 3 instead of the goodyear 3r? That's a little more than twice as hard of a compound and more streetable. Looks like it's a 220tw, which is the same as the pirellis I use and they're pretty darn sticky.

Hello,

All the best,

Separate question related to track pack tires...What has tesla mentioned about roadside assistance with track pack?

e.g. If you need roadside assistance (from the public roadway) does the tesla contracted roadside assistance operators bring you a 20" wheel & tire? do they have to flat bed tow the car? or perhaps its a 19" spare as long as the tire diameter is close the same?

Separate question related to track pack tires...What has tesla mentioned about roadside assistance with track pack?

or perhaps its a 19" spare as long as the tire diameter is close the same?
Tire diameter has nothing to do with it as they're largely the same between the OEM 19s and 21s from factory.

The TP brakes require their 20" Track Pack wheels or the 21" Arachnids to clear. Brake calipers are m m massive. The rears may be the biggest calipers I've ever seen.

Tire diameter has nothing to do with it as they're largely the same between the OEM 19s and 21s from factory.

The TP brakes require their 20" Track Pack wheels or the 21" Arachnids to clear. Brake calipers are m m massive. The rears may be the biggest calipers I've ever seen.

Thank you, I guess when an owner with CCBs calls roadside assistance it may be a good idea to remind them that you require a 21" wheel and tire, then again it may or may not be "in stock".