Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
1. Full Set - 1.jpg

For sale Available Model S & Model X "Performance" Brake Calipers - Full Set

2016 to early 2021 Models S & X Performance Brake Calipers Set
$850.00
or best offer
Available for
  1. Local pickup
  2. Shipping
Related vehicle
  1. Model S
  2. Model X
Condition
Used

Details

For those new to Tesla: "Classic"/"Legacy" Tesla Models S and X used the exact same brake calipers. “Performance” models normally came outfitted with red calipers with the "Tesla" logo, while “long-range” models came standard with gray calipers. However, Tesla also offered the accessory option of red calipers (for $2300; see last photo). Since 2012/2015, Model S/Model X front brakes were made for Tesla by Brembo. Since 2016-17 Models S & X rear brakes were supplied by Mando, and included built-in parking brake servo-motors.

Description: Very low-mileage 2020 set of genuine, OEM Tesla brake calipers, complete with left & right fronts and left & right rears. Calipers include brake pads and pad hardware, and are ready to be bolted on.

Sorry, not for Models 3 and Y, and probably not for "Refreshed" 2021+ Models S and X.

Price: I would like to sell all four calipers as a complete set. For this TMC ad I have already discounted the asking price accordingly. (I.e., I am not trying to--and will not--make money on this TMC sale.)

By the way, as of June 2023 new performance calipers like these from Tesla cost $440 (Mando) and $510 (Brembo) per caliper (before tax and without pads and hardware).

Shipping: These calipers are available for pickup in the Sacramento, California, general area. For the SF Bay area, we can probably work something out. In addition, shipping is a possibility. (Just keep in mind the cost of shipping these days. They would have to be well packaged by a local small shipping firm and probably be sent in four separate containers, with insurance.)

Photos: Additional photos are available at this Craig's List ad. (For those new to TMC, click on the photo to enlarge.)

Tesla Models S & X Brake Caliper Set
|||||
Left Front Brmbo Brake Caliper

Right Front Brembo Brake Caliper
|||||
Left Rear Mando Brake Caliper & Parking Brake Motor

Right Rear Mando Brake Caliper & PB Motor
|||||
Tesla Optional Accessories Website
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.