Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

M3LR Hankook Tyres Replacement For Similar Continental Tyres

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have the original Hankook tyres 235/40R/ 96W T0 that came with the 19" Sport alloys on my M3 LR.Anyone know the equivalent Continental tyre version, please.
Is it the Contact Sport 6 ? That has a 72 db rating.It does not seem to be the foam filled version I am looking for either.Thanks.

IF set on Continental tyres, then the only versions with ContiSilent acoustic liners are:
EcoContact 6
Premium Contact 6
ContiSport Contact 5
WinterContact TS850P

BUT: not all versions have all features, so you will find some sizes do not have ContiSilent, but do have ContiSeal (to allow limited running after a minor puncture)
Most owners report that tyres without the acoustic liner are no louder in use, but that's entirely subjective.