Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking to buy pre cut PPF, xpel rep on here?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Are there xpel reps on here I can buy a kit from? The prices on xpels site are insanely high and know I can get them cheaper. I searched the forum and didnt have luck.

Before you want to post about the difficulty to install please hold off. Ive done PPF before. Its challenging yes, but I have no problems getting it done and looking good.

Are there xpel reps on here I can buy a kit from? The prices on xpels site are insanely high and know I can get them cheaper. I searched the forum and didnt have luck.

Before you want to post about the difficulty to install please hold off. Ive done PPF before. Its challenging yes, but I have no problems getting it done and looking good.
just a heads up - my installer said the bumper was the trickiest part of the entire install. it's my understanding that XPEL has specific videos(?) and training material about how to position the film on the bumper. rest of the kit should be standard. you may have problems if you decide to do the rocker panels. you will likely fail on the bumper install, especially if you don't have experience with the pattern.

additionally (in case you weren't already aware), you'll have to remove the badge from the hood.

GOOD LUCK

I found this guy in the Tesla Parts For Sale forum:

Vendor - DIY Xpel ultimate plus or stealth precut kits

But I thought I had seen another guy that used to post there offering the same precut kits.. so you'll probably have better look looking through that forum

Tesla Parts for Sale

Reactions: bpobill