Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Israel/Hamas conflict

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Headline showcases exactly how i thought this would play out. This Administrarion, geez:

It’s a delicate situation but if the Israeli War Cabinet decides to unleash hell on southern Gaza then it will
The American Administration has to make the right noises…like any democracy it has to play to several audiences at once…but at the same time, if it tells Israel to stop and it does, then the US will be accused of controlling Israel and the Administration will have to face criticism that it didn’t stop them earlier. It’s one of those situations no one wants to be in but is…all that really matters is what is said between countries when the cameras are off

Reactions: Skipdd
I wouldn't take the words of one official beneath the president as perfectly respresenting the position of the entire administration. The Israelis are well aware that they will have to alter their military tactics against Hamas in southern Gaza.

Reactions: navguy12
Israel Knew Hamas’s Attack Plan More Than a Year Ago

Israeli officials obtained Hamas’s battle plan for the Oct. 7 terrorist attack more than a year before it happened, documents, emails and interviews show. But Israeli military and intelligence officials dismissed the plan as aspirational, considering it too difficult for Hamas to carry out.

The approximately 40-page document, which the Israeli authorities code-named “Jericho Wall,” outlined, point by point, exactly the kind of devastating invasion that led to the deaths of about 1,200 people.

• Informative

"The United Nations office in Geneva removed multiple photos from a pro-Palestinian exhibit after several critics, including the Israeli mission, noted that dead Israeli children had been included."

I wonder why Jews don't trust the UN.

I thought this was pretty interesting. IDF publishing a colored grid map showing safe and unsafe areas to help civilians in Gaza. Some excerpts -

“The IDF’s release of the block sector mapping tool aims to provide noncombatants with clear information on combat operation zones as well as directed information and instructions on how to proceed to ‘safe-zones’. LT Conricus discussed the IDF’s anticipated challenges from its use and how they intend to leverage Intelligence and cutting-edge technology to maintain a tactical edge in the field.

Acknowledging the challenges and risks to troops posed by Hamas, in projecting military moves ahead of time, LTC Conricus emphasized the importance of leveraging intelligence and adopting innovative tools to offset potential dangers, saying that while they expect the enemy to adapt and exploit this approach, "We’re finding ways to deal with the threat, to mitigate the threat, and to render their tunnels unusable,” adding this phase of operations is going to involve “high-resolution operations.”

• Informative
Difference is that Hamas specifically targeted innocents at a music festival and civilians in their raid into Israel.

There's probably no angels here. Maybe it's possible to say that all parties here are using same brutality as Russia, in varying proportions at varying times, with no end in sight with the current methods. I believe inclusion, not exclusion, would be the road to peace, but I wonder if the leaders really care about peace.

The pro-Hamas crowd is now targeting Jewish businesses in the US with their intimidation?

Willing to bet that many of the Corporations and Universities that stopped advertising on X believing the ludicrous anti-Semitic claims have no problem supporting these groups.

Now?

This is a spike in hatred of Jews, but it's many times larger.