Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ipod Not Connecting

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I also have a iPod, but it's a Nano. I use to plug in to 2019 model 3 USB and the car read all my music. Now I plug into my 2024 model 3 USB C port and it doesn't see my iPod. I don't understand why Tesla would take this, a basic functionality, away from people. Now all I can listen to is the radio, which sucks. At least with my old ICE vehicles I could plug in my iPod, use the CD player. I had options. This is one way that the old ICE vehicles are superior to Tesla's. I don't have to pay a monthly subscription to Spotify, or Tidal, or Apple, or, or, or... Sorry, I'm a little frustrated with Tesla right now, and this music thing is just the icing on the cake.

Upvote 0
I also have a iPod, but it's a Nano. I use to plug in to 2019 model 3 USB and the car read all my music. Now I plug into my 2024 model 3 USB C port and it doesn't see my iPod. I don't understand why Tesla would take this, a basic functionality, away from people. Now all I can listen to is the radio, which sucks. At least with my old ICE vehicles I could plug in my iPod, use the CD player. I had options. This is one way that the old ICE vehicles are superior to Tesla's. I don't have to pay a monthly subscription to Spotify, or Tidal, or Apple, or, or, or... Sorry, I'm a little frustrated with Tesla right now, and this music thing is just the icing on the cake.
Just buy a glovebox USB hub and stick a USB stick to play music.

Upvote 0