Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ingenext Boost Modules [aftermarket]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yea I found that. I'm looking for some more details, like what the user interface looks like to use this etc. I can't believe, in this day and age, that there is no youtube video for this.
The user manual can be found on their website (along with installation details). The interface is done through your phone when you hook through wifi directly to the module. The manual has some images of the interface along with the description of the features (ghost specific is towards the back of the manual).

Link:

The user manual can be found on their website (along with installation details). The interface is done through your phone when you hook through wifi directly to the module. The manual has some images of the interface along with the description of the features (ghost specific is towards the back of the manual).

Link:
Would it technically be possible to access lap mode through the car’s own browser and WiFi connection?

For people that have taken their vehicle into a service center and left the module in, has anyone ever said anything or removed warranty from the car
Nope. 2022 M3 LR with boost (3.8 0-100 :)

Now at 55,000 Km driven in 1.5 yrs and been in 6-7x for various issues incl one remapping issue. Never once did service care. 🤷🏽‍♂️

Reactions: Dysan911
Nope. 2022 M3 LR with boost (3.8 0-100 :)

Now at 55,000 Km driven in 1.5 yrs and been in 6-7x for various issues incl one remapping issue. Never once did service care. 🤷🏽‍♂️
And might I add…driving sub 4 seconds puts a smile on my face every time lol
Not just 0-100kph, even 40-80, 60-120…the power across different speeds just hits me every time :) (running 20” V1 rims with ASeasons).

What goes through my mind over the last 18 months…

…the way the car handles coming out of a turn with instant power, the way one can effortlessly pass almost any car on the road, the way one can take that left turn instantly with an oncoming car when you know in any other car there was no way, the way one can achieve speed limits in seconds, the way the torque pull is a constant reminder of the sheet awesomeness of the EV tech and drivetrain, running autopilot in city or highway and taking some pressure off whether one wishes, being able to access thousands of music pieces from any genre within seconds (I’m a movie buff so being able to access soundtracks for me is incredible) tossing my phone to charge without a thought…google maps within seconds, heated everything when needed.

Sheer joy I tell you…it’ll never get old for me! (And I’ve been a Tesla owner since 2016 with my first ocean blue MS 90D.)

IMG_1685.jpeg
IMG_4540.jpeg

And might I add…driving sub 4 seconds puts a smile on my face every time lol
Not just 0-100kph, even 40-80, 60-120…the power across different speeds just hits me every time :) (running 20” V1 rims with ASeasons).

What goes through my mind over the last 18 months…

…the way the car handles coming out of a turn with instant power, the way one can effortlessly pass almost any car on the road, the way one can take that left turn instantly with an oncoming car when you know in any other car there was no way, the way one can achieve speed limits in seconds, the way the torque pull is a constant reminder of the sheet awesomeness of the EV tech and drivetrain, running autopilot in city or highway and taking some pressure off whether one wishes, being able to access thousands of music pieces from any genre within seconds (I’m a movie buff so being able to access soundtracks for me is incredible) tossing my phone to charge without a thought…google maps within seconds, heated everything when needed.

Sheer joy I tell you…it’ll never get old for me! (And I’ve been a Tesla owner since 2016 with my first ocean blue MS 90D.)

It's for these reasons I could probably never consider an ICE car again. ;)

Question. How are other Boost LFP owners performing Tesla updates? The Ingenext manual says to power off your car, swap the Boost LFP module for the bypass, then install the update, but I can’t get my car to stay off. If I have the trunk open and go power off the car from the screen, I still see lights flashing on the Boost LFP and the car still makes sounds. If you leave the door open during this process the screen will actually turn back on by itself even though it says you need to touch the screen or the brake pedal to turn the car back on. If you close the door immediately after powering off, the screen stays off, but pops back on instantly when you open the door, making me think only the screen is off, not the whole car. I haven’t run into any problems yet when unplugging and replugging the Boost LFP for Tesla updates, but I’m wondering if I’m doing something wrong and might eventually break something.

Question. How are other Boost LFP owners performing Tesla updates? The Ingenext manual says to power off your car, swap the Boost LFP module for the bypass, then install the update, but I can’t get my car to stay off. If I have the trunk open and go power off the car from the screen, I still see lights flashing on the Boost LFP and the car still makes sounds. If you leave the door open during this process the screen will actually turn back on by itself even though it says you need to touch the screen or the brake pedal to turn the car back on. If you close the door immediately after powering off, the screen stays off, but pops back on instantly when you open the door, making me think only the screen is off, not the whole car. I haven’t run into any problems yet when unplugging and replugging the Boost LFP for Tesla updates, but I’m wondering if I’m doing something wrong and might eventually break something

Edit: Nevermind. Looks like my problem was turning the car off from the driver side.

But also, are we supposed to do a hard reset after plugging the module back in after each Tesla update? Manual doesn’t say to do this, but I find it odd that it says to do it when you first install the Boost LFP and not after unplugging and plugging back for an update.

I've been enjoying my Model Y RWD 2023 for a few months now. First ever EV for me.
But as I have been doing with all my previous cars (chipping mostly) I am trying to figure out if it's possible to get a Boost function on the Y RWD.

I know the Model 3 SR+ has a boost function, but I have not yet seen the option for the Y RWD LFP.

Contacting Ingenext gave me some sort of a cryptic (lol) mail saying if I have the 980-4d1 motor I could perhaps get the LFP.

Has anyone actually tried this? Or known with someone who did?

Same updated and no issues so far.
I went ahead and pulled the trigger and installed my update without any issues. Makes me wonder what Ingenext actually does to "Test" that the updates are good to go.

I know when you connect to the app to enable updates there's some info at the bottom of that screen. I wonder if there's some sort of info they need to reference there to make sure the FW is still perfectly fine and everything is fully functional. I kind of wish they'd let some of us in on how to confirm a good update so that the Pass or Fail frequency on their website would be faster. I just checked a moment ago and still not showing 2023.26.7 is safe. :(

Oddly I’ve had boost for my LR since Jan 2022 and I’ve maybe checked the update list 2x in the first few months. At this point I just wait a bit before installing and I don’t bother to check. Logically if I wait ..chances are it’s ok.

Couldn’t be bothered to have to check all the time. So far so good. 🙏🏽

Oddly I’ve had boost for my LR since Jan 2022 and I’ve maybe checked the update list 2x in the first few months. At this point I just wait a bit before installing and I don’t bother to check. Logically if I wait ..chances are it’s ok.

Couldn’t be bothered to have to check all the time. So far so good. 🙏🏽
yeah and if you look down the "Safe List". When has there really been an update that created any serious issues since the Nice Try Modules came out? Other than maybe a minor feature that hiccups like Battery heating or something.