Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ingenext Boost Modules [aftermarket]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Interesting. I’ve watched a few of the videos on installing the fogs, the swap shouldn’t be too bad. It was hacking into the harness that I just didn’t want to get into.

I have a 2019 m3 sr+, I thought I might’ve had the fogs already, but it doesn’t appear as that’s the case, I don’t see the LED strip.

I was looking into retrofitting the matrix headlights but that seems like it’s not doable at this time.

Definitely let us know how it works out with the module, hoping everything goes smooth for u!

Interesting. I’ve watched a few of the videos on installing the fogs, the swap shouldn’t be too bad. It was hacking into the harness that I just didn’t want to get into.

I have a 2019 m3 sr+, I thought I might’ve had the fogs already, but it doesn’t appear as that’s the case, I don’t see the LED strip.

I was looking into retrofitting the matrix headlights but that seems like it’s not doable at this time.

Definitely let us know how it works out with the module, hoping everything goes smooth for u!
You should have the fogs cause the 2019 came with them. Well at least mine did and its an sr+ as well

You should have the fogs cause the 2019 came with them. Well at least mine did and its an sr+ as well
Nope.. my Sr+ has the "partial" premium.. so no foglight.. no ambient lighting.. no woofer. So I've added the fogs.. getting the bonus module for the ambient lighting ( and other bits) and a cable to active some of the speakers that are in the car but not active. Not sure what I will do about the missing woofer.

Nope.. my Sr+ has the "partial" premium.. so no foglight.. no ambient lighting.. no woofer. So I've added the fogs.. getting the bonus module for the ambient lighting ( and other bits) and a cable to active some of the speakers that are in the car but not active. Not sure what I will do about the missing woofer.
same here i have the partial premium but i do know that in 2019 specifically they added fogs to the sr+ but now im guessing its down to the build month. My build month is May and i have stock fogs activated

Received a software update a few days ago 2021.44.30. I keep checking the ingenext web site, but yet to see if it's safe. Wish there was a way to not have to keep rescheduling. I just keep moving the clock around. Anyone have this installed?

Received a software update a few days ago 2021.44.30. I keep checking the ingenext web site, but yet to see if it's safe. Wish there was a way to not have to keep rescheduling. I just keep moving the clock around. Anyone have this installed?
Good to go BTW.
1641418568372.png

I just got verification from Ingenext that foglights are supported now with their bonus module. They sent me a link with directions and a new code update to install when I get my module so it's a pretty new feature. I think my module should be here today or tomorrow according to shipping status.. I hope :)

Reactions: fluxcapacitor
OK.. reporting in.. after a struggle to get the module installed .. what a PIA because of my fat hands and very little room, I got the Bonus Module in place. Word of advice.. pre bend the connector and cable to line the connector up because you sure as hell can't do it one handed under the dash :) I also used a wooden dowel to push the connector off while holding down the unlock tab. Anyways.. it's in and it works.. I have the ambient lighting, the seat heating AND FOG LIGHTS!!! No wiring mods. Just swap in the lights, hook them up and turn them from the Bonus module. They are OFF until you turn on the headlights, then they come on. Nice compromise since you can't do it from the main screen. I'm pretty jazzed about it.. I really didnt want them on all the time with the wiring hack.

One more thing.. this requires the very latest code on the module. And I'm on the very lately Tesla code 2021.44.30. I did the update and pre configure before I put everything in place.

Attachments

• IMG_3002.jpeg
    IMG_3002.jpeg
    483.2 KB · Views: 144
Reactions: PauliePucks
OK.. reporting in.. after a struggle to get the module installed .. what a PIA because of my fat hands and very little room, I got the Bonus Module in place. Word of advice.. pre bend the connector and cable to line the connector up because you sure as hell can't do it one handed under the dash :) I also used a wooden dowel to push the connector off while holding down the unlock tab. Anyways.. it's in and it works.. I have the ambient lighting, the seat heating AND FOG LIGHTS!!! No wiring mods. Just swap in the lights, hook them up and turn them from the Bonus module. They are OFF until you turn on the headlights, then they come on. Nice compromise since you can't do it from the main screen. I'm pretty jazzed about it.. I really didnt want them on all the time with the wiring hack.

One more thing.. this requires the very latest code on the module. And I'm on the very lately Tesla code 2021.44.30. I did the update and pre configure before I put everything in place.
Can you tell me what firmware version of the Bonus Module you are running (located on Ingenext web interface screen)? I currently have 2.2.3.560 which includes heated steering wheel control but nothing for fog lights. Definitely interested in purchasing fog lights if I can easily control on/off function through Bonus Module interface.

Can you tell me what firmware version of the Bonus Module you are running (located on Ingenext web interface screen)? I currently have 2.2.3.560 which includes heated steering wheel control but nothing for fog lights. Definitely interested in purchasing fog lights if I can easily control on/off function through Bonus Module interface.
Fog lights did not show up until I had the module in the car with them wired up. On the. Table top they were a no show. I’ll check the version in a bit and post it