Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How many miles was on your custom ordered MY odometer?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
27...I could not opt out of home delivery. Drove it back 3 days later after it sitting in the garage to wait for paint correction/body shop's availability. Tesla/body shop added 45 miles to the car. By the time I got it back + back and forth, it was like 104 miles...

How many miles was on your custom ordered MY odometer when you took delivery?
Are you asking how many miles are on the actual car, or (as I suspect) are you asking how many miles are on the paperwork, because you are looking at something that has 15 miles on the paperwork? I say this because this (how many miles on a new car) is a fairly popular topic here, and it usually revolves around someone noticing their brand new car has 15 miles on the paperwork, then wondering where those miles come from, then posting here to see "anyone else experience this?"

Tesla puts the same number on everyones paperwork for a new vehicle (15 miles) unless there are extenuating circumstances, like buying a demo or something.

Tesla puts the same number on everyones paperwork for a new vehicle (15 miles) unless there are extenuating circumstances, like buying a demo or something.
Interesting. For some reason I remember 50 miles on the paperwork on both my (new) 2016 MS and my (new) 2021 MY. I could be confused; I was still giddy even after the most recent delivery. I have since come down to earth when I realized that my $10K investment in FSD was nowhere near as satisfying as my original AP1 Mobileye version. Ah well, a small set back and certainly a first world concern. The world has bigger concerns.

Interesting. For some reason I remember 50 miles on the paperwork on both my (new) 2016 MS and my (new) 2021 MY. I could be confused; I was still giddy even after the most recent delivery. I have since come down to earth when I realized that my $10K investment in FSD was nowhere near as satisfying as my original AP1 Mobileye version. Ah well, a small set back and certainly a first world concern. The world has bigger concerns.

They used to put 50 miles on there. In 2018 it was 50 miles on my paperwork but in 2022 it was 15, and I saw various threads on this topic here around that same time. Its entirely likely both of yours had 50 miles on them.

• Informative
Reactions: Ciaopec