Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

hannshow

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone ordered from Hansshow? I ordered a Yoke from them 1 month ago and have not heard anything. Plus they are from china and when you call they only have a recording in Chinese.
Right now there are many cargo ships to and from China sitting just outside the ports that are held up because the ports have been backed up due to the pandemic. I've waited sometimes for 2 months from China in the past. Try emailing them or be patient. I'm sure you will eventually get it.
An all-time high of 56 cargo ships are stuck waiting off the California coast, as shipping ports hit their 4th record backup in three weeks

612ce0079ef1e50018f8a8a4

Reactions: marcodant
How do you like them? Installation straightforward and used electrical / shrink wrap to keep the unused wire protected?
They’re great. The view is amazing, completely killed my blind spots. Installing them took seconds.

I did not use any tape or shrink wrap on the unused dimmer connector, I just tucked it behind. I strongly believe it will be fine. None of the connectors on the OEM mirror are waterproofed, whether plugged in or not. There are exposed metal electrical contacts back there at all times. It seems like a nonissue.

Has anyone ordered from Hansshow? I ordered a Yoke from them 1 month ago and have not heard anything. Plus they are from china and when you call they only have a recording in Chinese.
Old thread I know but I was going through the same thought process regarding Hansshow. I was going to put in a paypal refund request this week due to having zero confirmation or updates from Hansshow (Model X trunk foot sensor). The part arrived today - 6 weeks less a day from order.

They never responded to any of my emails, chat requests etc but I am glad that it came. Hopefully this puts someone else's mind at ease if you are in the same situation.
Now have a weekend project to work on.

I've placed two orders with them. Although I haven't received the parts yet, they respond to all my email inquiries and they give me tracking info from some company called 4PX 🤷‍♂️ tracking notes say one order is in the US and arriving soon, the other says it's on the slow boat from china