Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor GetYourWheels - Avant Garde Wheels for the Tesla Model S!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks for the Matte Black M590s, Jason! Rolled up early and Jason and his team had the new wheels, tires, and TPMS ready to go and on within 30 minutes. Painless and they look amazing!

1.jpg
2.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg

Thanks for the Matte Black M590s, Jason! Rolled up early and Jason and his team had the new wheels, tires, and TPMS ready to go and on within 30 minutes. Painless and they look amazing!

View attachment 96752View attachment 96753View attachment 96754View attachment 96755

Thanks for sharing the photos and the great write up!
Glad we were able to get you set up, the M590s came out gorgeous!
They're the first set of Matte Black M590s for the Model S ever, and I love how it came out.

Another local customer dropped by for a set of 20x8.5 M590s in a Bespoke 3 Matte Brushed Stainless finish
The Matte Brushed Stainless finish gives the wheel a "raw brushed metal" look that I love!

0LTKgcf.jpg

hUa0K72.jpg

cFpLBVp.jpg

XbLrjIe.jpg

2Eihj3D.jpg

V7Ck0eB.jpg

BfY9NDB.jpg

7iioTnN.jpg

AgiqTp3.jpg

We wrapped them in 245 Pirelli Cinturato P7s for a smooth quiet ride!

Heres a great example of Matte Brushed Stainless on the AG M510s
4I5KuFX.jpg

Don't see my AG 580 brushed black nickel wheels in there. I ordered on Nov 16 and you said 6-8 weeks build time, so I am assuming a few more weeks away. I can't put them on till closer to spring anyways Jason.
Hey Stephen,
Your set is still under production, the Brushed Black Nickle is the most labor intensive/complicated finish offered so it does take almost twice as long to build as any of the powdercoated finishes.
Thanks for the patience, it'll be well worth the wait! :biggrin:

Hi Jason,

Do you have the Niche Targa Hyper Silver in stock for me to take a look at out of curiosity? I'm scheduled this afternoon for the Essen's ;)
Hi Isaac,
We dont have the hyper silver Targas here since that was a custom finish that was already shipped out to the customer.

Here they are installed:
Lt4fJpR.jpg

But I do believe I have a set of Silver Machined Targas here for you to look at!