Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS (on Craig's List): CHAdeMO

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

tps5352

Supporting Member
Just noticed this CL sale for Belmont, California:

Tesla CHAdeMO Adapter - OEM - Brand New in Original Box - auto parts...

Perhaps the seller would be willing to ship, I don't know. Otherwise it is located south of San Francisco, USA. It's apparently new, never used in original box, so at $435 that seems like a good price to me. (Model 3 drivers may have to have the firmware updated, I don't know?) I myself would snap it up, but I already purchased a good used one, also from the Bay area. (It is nice living close to the beating heart of Tesla-land. :cool:)

Full disclosure: I have no dog in this hunt. No relationship whatsoever with or knowledge of the seller.

Just noticed this CL sale for Belmont, California:

Tesla CHAdeMO Adapter - OEM - Brand New in Original Box - auto parts...

Perhaps the seller would be willing to ship, I don't know. Otherwise it is located south of San Francisco, USA. It's apparently new, never used in original box, so at $435 that seems like a good price to me. (Model 3 drivers may have to have the firmware updated, I don't know?) I myself would snap it up, but I already purchased a good used one, also from the Bay area. (It is nice living close to the beating heart of Tesla-land. :cool:)

Full disclosure: I have no dog in this hunt. No relationship whatsoever with or knowledge of the seller.
Picking this up today, thank you!

Picking this up today, thank you!

You are welcome. Let us know how it goes. Since you have a M-S, no firmware update needed, I guess.

To store your new CHAdeMO, check out this idea (spelled out in my #3 Post) here:

Chademo Adapter storage in the Model 3? - Tesla Owners Online

which actually originated on TMC. In brief, a short (32") padded nylon gun case can (a) be inexpensive, (b) be effectively protective, and (c) save wear and tear on the original Tesla CHAdeMO shipping box (which might be needed latter). There are some for sale for ~$22 on eBay and Amazon.

Again: No incentives to me, unfortunately, for promoting gun cases, Just seemed like a good idea (by someone else) that happens to comfortably fit the elongated shape of the CHAdeMO.

Last edited: