Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: model 3 3D MaxPider floor liners $100 OBO

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

3ngineer

Not an engineer in 49 states, nor any territories
Nov 26, 2019
WA
Used, no issues, just transitioned to model Y.

I've removed the logos and plugged the holes with black sugru (a silicone rubber-like material), but can reinstall the logos if desired.

Prefer to meet in greater Boston area. Will consider shipping if no local interest for a week.

Will these fit 2021 M3? And I’m assuming it’s for the front and rear?
Yes, front and rear. I was unaware of any changes in fitment for model 3. However, their website shows a difference between 2017-19 and 2020-21 for the rear mat, whereas the fronts are universal across all years.

Some reports say it fits just fine in 2021, though. (Tesla forums: Bottom post here)

Amazon reviews and questions: go here and search for "2021". Most useful info I saw was this one.

“Very happy with these mats. I bought them for a 2021 Model 3, and although they aren't advertised to fit a 2021, they are a 95% perfect fit. The only area that isn't seamless is the rear mat around the seat rails that the front seats slide on. Really not a big deal. Other than that, the material is super slick looking, and due to the deep-tray design, very effective at preventing any dirt, mud, liquid, etc., from reaching the surrounding interior carpet..."

Adding picture

Attachments

• PXL_20210604_010334807.jpg
    PXL_20210604_010334807.jpg
    479.3 KB · Views: 78