Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Fremont factory tour - help/advice arranging

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,
I'm hoping someone can help me out, or clarify the situation regarding visits to the Fremont factory.

I'm an early Model 3 reservation holder and fully-signed up Tesla nutbar who lives in the UK. I'm going to be visiting the Bay Area next month for a business trip. So obviously, I have to try to visit the Fremont factory!

I know that in the past Tesla only arranged tours for existing owners. Is that still the case, or is there another way to go about setting one up?

I'm planning to have a snoop round the Fremont delivery centre to look at Model 3s, but it'd be so cool to see inside the factory to make the rest of my (likely) 18-month wait for my RHD M3 more bearable! :)

The possible dates I can do are Sat 13th, Sun 14th, or Sat 20th Jan 2018. If someone could somehow help set it up, they would find themselves the recipient of my undying gratitude, and of course a cold beverage of their choice!

Thanks!

Hi Captain Burrito. I am curious to know if you were able to do a tour as I am in the same situation right now as I am going to the bay area in September. I actually gave an extra 3 200$ on June 27th as a down payment for my order........ and delivery is supposed to be between September and November 2018.

Thanks a lot in advance for your answer,

Patrick