Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Free FSD One Month Trial

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have seen many, many, many posts and Youtubes about people using their free trial FSD on their Teslas. I own a 2022 Model S Plaid and have not received anything yet. Are there other Model S Plaid owners who have gotten their free trial yet? If so, when did you get it?

Got my 30-day free trial on May 9 2024 and I just want to share with U all
(1) I picked up my 2023 MYLR in NOV 2022, a wk before Thanks giving. They offer free trial by VIN #, so If you picked up or car in or after Dec 2022 then your free trial would come up soon.
(2) I updated software on 5/9 without knowing that it would also install the free trial. I am going to be out of town for 15 days out of 30 days trial period. I called Tesla to postpone the trial date BUT they said it's too late once installed. So if U are waiting and going to be out of town then U could call Tesla who maybe able to postpone its starting date.

First impression: I drove into a golf course next door. FSD skillfully maneuvers around golf carts in the parking lot. It even slowed down at the golf cross path (not seeing on the map) where I don't normally pay attention to when I drive without FSD. Very impressive.
2nd impression: We drove from Philadelphia to Columbia Md and back in the rain. Even with heavy traffic due to accident and heavy rain, FSD performed beautifully without any interventions. It decided when to by itself changed lane, either left or right... Way better than I could.

I am sold.