Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For Sale - 2017 Model S 75D - $68,495

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Baby on the way and buying new house is forcing me to get rid of the best car I have ever owned. Car is meticulously maintained, comes with two sets of rims and tires (original turbine 21s and 19s as seen in pictures off older model s) Car has been ceramic coated and also will come with Tesla mats. Stored in heated garage and washed weekly.

Pricing this to sell quickly. Please contact me if interested. 100k MSRP car brand new. Only 10,500 miles. Has every Tesla option possible other than rear facing seats.

My friend who owns this dealership is helping me sell it. Link below. Please contact me if interested

https://www.wheelsrusinc.net/mobile/VehicleDetail.aspx?InventoryId=12377399&Guid=e797d26a-5dce-4ffd-a254-5f33483e2b54

The car is probably priced fair but you may have missed the boat on pricing after the big price reduction on new inventory Teslas S100D’s a few days ago. It will be interesting to see how the used market does. I wish I had sold one of ours a couple weeks ago when prices were higher and replaced it with another new one today. GLWS. BTW, I grew up in Poughkeepsie and know that area well.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: PhilDavid