Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For Sale - 2016 Model S 75D AP2.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2016 Tesla Model S 75D

The Basics:

VIN #: 5YJSA1E22GF168434
Miles: 7,500 miles
Nov 2016 build with AP 2.0 Hardware
Purchase date (paperwork signing etc.): Dec 31, 2016
Actual Delivery date: March 10, 2016
Lifetime free supercharging will transfer with the car, woohoo!!
Location of vehicle: San Francisco Bay Area

Exterior specs:
Solid Black Paint (sure is a beauty when it's is clean)
Retractable Sunroof (gotta love 'em sunny CA days)
19" standard wheels

Interior Specs:
Multi-pattern Black seats
Dark Ashwood Decor
Dark Headliner
Sub-zero weather package

Other Nifty details:
No messy kids/dogs were allowed inside the car
Driven only by me as a commuter car (Never taken on a long road trip)
Hand-washed (yes, that's right) by me every two weeks and it has never seen an automatic car wash (like ever!)
Waxed and sealed once a quarter (really is a labor of love)
The car was inspected by Tesla 3.5 months back and it checked out all OK.
And a Bonus: This car comes with a free Tesla service (yes, Free!!). Tesla messed up my delivery date and I was able to negotiate a free service.

Price: Asking $69,500. The car is currently configured as a 60D, so if you prefer to buy it that way, I will reduce the asking price by $2,000 (i.e. $67,500). I am also happy to upgrade to 75D, but honestly I have never found the range to be that limiting, so my suggestion would be to drive it for a bit as a 60KWh battery and then upgrade to 75KWh if you need that extra range.

Please PM me for contact details or if you have any questions about the car.

Posting a few pictures of the car with this post as well.

Attachments

• IMG_1971.JPG
    IMG_1971.JPG
    573 KB · Views: 206
  • IMG_1972.JPG
    IMG_1972.JPG
    328.8 KB · Views: 183
  • IMG_1983.JPG
    IMG_1983.JPG
    362.1 KB · Views: 186
  • IMG_1986.JPG
    IMG_1986.JPG
    421.9 KB · Views: 182
  • IMG_1987.JPG
    IMG_1987.JPG
    579.4 KB · Views: 171
  • IMG_1988 (1).JPG
    IMG_1988 (1).JPG
    581.4 KB · Views: 174
  • IMG_1988.JPG
    IMG_1988.JPG
    581.4 KB · Views: 180
  • IMG_1990.JPG
    IMG_1990.JPG
    604.2 KB · Views: 171
  • IMG_1991.JPG
    IMG_1991.JPG
    505.5 KB · Views: 178
  • IMG_1993.JPG
    IMG_1993.JPG
    542.9 KB · Views: 183
Reactions: caltechkid
Sorry forgot to add that Enhanced Autopilot is enabled in the car. Adding photos of the back of the car as well.

Attachments

• IMG_1977.JPG
    IMG_1977.JPG
    488.2 KB · Views: 185
  • IMG_1992.JPG
    IMG_1992.JPG
    597.1 KB · Views: 167
  • IMG_1994.JPG
    IMG_1994.JPG
    438.5 KB · Views: 179
  • IMG_1995.JPG
    IMG_1995.JPG
    400 KB · Views: 171
I'm new here, but I've been following Tesla prices for a few months now. I have to say I'm baffled by prices of 1-2 year old used Teslas. People don't seem to be taking into account what a similar new Tesla would cost *after* tax credits. For example, I could get a very similar NEW 75D for $72,450 after the $7,500 tax credit and the $1,000 referal credit, like this one here:
Model S 75D 5YJSA1E25HF192860 | Tesla
That one has all the options of the one in this thread, plus leather seats and subzero package. So, a "good deal" is getting a used Tesla with 7,500 miles for maybe a couple thousand dollars at most off of the price of a new one?

I'm new here, but I've been following Tesla prices for a few months now. I have to say I'm baffled by prices of 1-2 year old used Teslas. People don't seem to be taking into account what a similar new Tesla would cost *after* tax credits. For example, I could get a very similar NEW 75D for $72,450 after the $7,500 tax credit and the $1,000 referal credit, like this one here:
That one has all the options of the one in this thread, plus leather seats and subzero package. So, a "good deal" is getting a used Tesla with 7,500 miles for maybe a couple thousand dollars at most off of the price of a new one?
I came up with $81.5k before tax credit after I added EAP, D, and his other options. I was unable to add cold weather package separately, so if that is important to the owner it is another $5k as part of the Premium interior. On the flip side new cars have air suspension but OP's does not -- I think.

Yeah the reality is Tesla will continually lower prices of their cars or effectively lower the price by adding new options and features. This is a unique situation that used car pricing is generally not structured to take into account because model years are fixed brackets.

This car is used, has 7500 miles, and is only a few k off from a new build... yet does not have:
AP2.5 (3)
Included Air
New Drive Units

Sure there are people that don't realize this, but in general, used prices are very inflated lately considering a new build is a VERY different car.

NEW 75D for $72,450 after the $7,500 tax credit and the $1,000 referal credit, like this one here:

So, a "good deal" is getting a used Tesla with 7,500 miles for maybe a couple thousand dollars at most off of the price of a new one?

Just keep in mind that the car you linked to did have 230 miles when they posted it (and probably more by the time you'd get it), but those are either loaner or test drive miles. So, potentially hundreds of people have climbed in and out of it and many have driven it (usually wanting to know "what this thing can do"). So, you're getting a "used" car anyways.

Also, the inventory car is eligible for the tax credit, but you have to wait until next year to see it. So, that's also an advantage to a third party that's priced similar or lower.

Oh.. and don't forget the (up to) $2500 delivery fee on inventory vehicles.

Just my $.02. I think it's a pretty good deal, but that's also his posted asking price... so who knows? Maybe someone could negotiate a better deal.

Last edited:
  • Disagree
Reactions: RobertF
If the OP's car is really well maintained and would look almost new when detailed, I think this is a pretty solid deal. I sold my 2016 Model X for $76.5k few weeks back when a new one can be got for $77k (after federal tax credit)...

I also know of other people in this forum getting very high trade in values from Tesla. For example, one guy with similar spec as OP is getting a trade-in quote of 76k from Tesla.

• Disagree
Just wanted to add - no offense intended to anyone. I'm just confused by some of the prices I see.

For sale threads are not the place to speculate about pricing. PleasE post your concerns/analysis elsewhere. Idiot!
Yeah the reality is Tesla will continually lower prices of their cars or effectively lower the price by adding new options and features. This is a unique situation that used car pricing is generally not structured to take into account because model years are fixed brackets.

This car is used, has 7500 miles, and is only a few k off from a new build... yet does not have:
AP2.5 (3)
Included Air
New Drive Units

Sure there are people that don't realize this, but in general, used prices are very inflated lately considering a new build is a VERY different car.
are you buying? if not, please take your opinions elsewhere. clearly not the place to speculate about pricing! For some people $5-6K could be a lot of money and the difference between buying new/used. no offense intended. thanks!

• Disagree
Send your wishes to the site owner, but that's not the way it works. Attacks on other members will only get you banned.
Most definitely not attacking anyone, but strongly believe "For Sale" threads should be limited to discussions that are relevant to that posting. General chit chat (in this case re: how inflated used Tesla prices are) are perhaps better suited for this thread: General chit-chat in "For Sale" threads

• Disagree