Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

First accident. Luckily a fender bender but worried about damage now.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Its totaled.
jk

Probably like 4k worth in damage/labor. There are no cameras on the bumper, just sensors.
Cameras are on the top/center of windshield, front fenders, middle door pillars and rear plate.

That person didnt see you creeping out to make a left turn or did they do that on purpose (insurance fraud)?

Naw the texting wasnt towards you but the white toyota.

Technically they were blocking the intersection although it was a 3-way, This might be like a 70/30 or 50/50 type of scenario. Hopefully your insurance will fight for you.

Reactions: Adam3
My insurance says she’s 100% at fault. Hers says I’m 100% at fault because any turning vehicle takes the risk when entering an intersection.

Took my car to an auto body place and they said I’d need a new bumper because the bracket that holds the lower front driver light is broken…$2500 repair…

My insurance says she’s 100% at fault. Hers says I’m 100% at fault because any turning vehicle takes the risk when entering an intersection.

Took my car to an auto body place and they said I’d need a new bumper because the bracket that holds the lower front driver light is broken…$2500 repair…
Their insurance is nuts. There is no law that says the "turning" vehicle is more responsible for safe passage through an intersection than a non-turning one.

Both of your vehicles are in the intersection, neither are speeding or being reckless, yours is in front, when the collision occurs; you have right of way. The video clearly shows you moving at a slow steady pace, while the other vehicle lurches to close the gap to the car ahead.

Now that your insurance is involved, it's up to them to settle with the other insurance.