Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Facelift coming soon?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, sorry to jump right in but need to buy asap as currently an extra £5k off in UK on Stock cars.
This reduction along with internet rumours and pics of new model has made me jittery .
Wife not too keen on external looks but loves the rest. I’d never here the end of it if there was an upgrade soon 😁

Model 3 has an incoming facelift/refresh/update (codename Highland), Model Y is rumored to follow some time after (codename Juniper). Highland seems like it will come relatively soon, but haven't heard any rumors on Juniper timing, maybe late 2024? If anyone knows would be interested to hear.

Dealer adamant no plans to facelift ANY models at moment. Tesla is victim to thousands of made up stuff on net. Even the pic online of new model 3 partly uncovered is a fake..lol
reading myself it looks like new will begin manufacture late this year and Y late next year. When that will translate to UK sales could be later.