Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EV6 GT Range at 0F

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Drove to the gym and DMV and home, about 85 miles. I used 64% of the battery to do it. The car was garaged in a 19*f detached garage, and driven into -7F weather, and by the time I was home it had warmed to 9*f. Snowy, hilly backroads, some 70mph freeway for a good bit, and some 55mph rural highway. 2.0 mi/kwh, or 50kwh/100mi, or 500wh/mi.
CC2's, the AWD logic and eLSD handled even my snowy 27% incline driveway flawlessly. Projected range when I began was 163mi. After driving 85 miles, that has dropped to roughly 150mi. I project real world range is about 140-145mi in 0*f weather driven in a daily commute involving rural highways and interstate on CrossClimate 2 tires. The car was driven in Sport mode on the back roads that were snowy, and in Normal mode the rest of the way.

1705431113553.png

Thanks for the details.

How long were the stops at the gym and dmv? Asking because if the car got a lot of time to cool down, a lot of energy goes in to warming it up again.
45 min at one gym, 30 at the other (I do cardio at a different gym), and maybe 45 min at the DMV. Another 30 to 45min was spent at my insurance agent. Didnt list that or the cardio gym stop initially.