Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

ev (s) from india?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
just saw a utube vid metioning the rise of ev s in india - saw some a few indian homegrown models...

just unsure of anything of interest currently that is worthy of media attention that we re missing here on the forum...

so plz post some pics photos info on any indian ev of interest...

tata punch ev

1706666942380.png

Spent 2 weeks in India in December. Rode many times in a Tata Nexon EV that belonged to my son in laws Uncle. It was really impressive. Better build quality than Tesla, by far. Small, range not far off a lot of other EVs (288miles? About the same as my brother's Hyundai Ionic 5). Tata has several models on the smaller side, really wish they could export to the US, they are great cars.

Reactions: oldsport
Spent 2 weeks in India in December. Rode many times in a Tata Nexon EV that belonged to my son in laws Uncle. It was really impressive. Better build quality than Tesla, by far. Small, range not far off a lot of other EVs (288miles? About the same as my brother's Hyundai Ionic 5). Tata has several models on the smaller side, really wish they could export to the US, they are great cars.

pic of tata nexon is below...

it s really strange tata doesn t make the effort to export to american and european markets, they do sell em in developing countries tho...

1706888486826.png