Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

EU Cybertruck?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Seems to be on tour May/June in the UK. Might go and see it just to see what it is like, not that it is at all relevant in UK (or anywhere else really)
Most certainly it is relevant in the USA. I have never understood it but the number of people who drive pickups there, many huge monster vehicles, makes for great demand (generally, not speaking specifically about the CT). And many of those people are neither tradesmen nor ever venture off-road.

Pickup Truck Market Analysis

Looks like it’s in Manchester City centre on the 20th May. I was planning on heading into town for a birthday lunch anyway so I think I’ll pop along to see it.

My M3P lease runs out in September, but I can’t see it being available by then but to be honest, it’s probably too big for me.

Three Cybertrucks have been spotted so far here in Boise - Red, Black (both wrapped) and this one that passed us yesterday as we sat at a junction. To me those angular lines make it look like an unfinished concept car & even if they do decide to produce a RHD version it's going to be too big for many of our UK roads.

IMG_3956.jpeg

Reactions: boombap
I think it’s about the same footprint dimensions as a mid sized Mercedes Sprinter van. Quite commonplace in the UK as your average Amazon delivery van, although still a bit too big for daily use.

I doubt they will be released on these shores for a multitude of reasons.

Could the underlying platform be used for a Cybervan or CyberSUV in the future a sell here? Maybe. They have to add something to their 2 car line up at the moment.

I think it’s about the same footprint dimensions as a mid sized Mercedes Sprinter van. Quite commonplace in the UK as your average Amazon delivery van, although still a bit too big for daily use.

I doubt they will be released on these shores for a multitude of reasons.

Could the underlying platform be used for a Cybervan or CyberSUV in the future a sell here? Maybe. They have to add something to their 2 car line up at the moment.
Yeah you don't tend to see those parked up at Sainsbury's for their weekly shopping or trying to get into a multi-storey carpark ;)

I've had a long wheel base 7 series and a Lotus Eletre, both around 5.2 metres and that's frankly too long. It won't fit into a parking bay properly and if the next row isn't far enough away you can actually find that your almost hitting the car on the other side (Especially if it's a bit too large also) before you can even really turn the wheels to try to get out.

A bit like this...