Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Enjoy a 50% Off Offer for Fullshade 2.0 for Model 3! Get Ready for Amazing Surprises!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
img_v2_6050cd79-9c3a-4d71-afa5-3d55e1255e2g.jpg

This summer, we'll provide you with half price with FullShade 2.0, the best insulation solution for your Tesla Model 3!😊

At Otrifowd, we value customer feedback and prioritize customer experience. Over the past year, we have received numerous orders and positive reviews for our Fullshade products, and we are grateful for the trust and support from our customers, which has been our driving force to constantly improve our products and offer more competitive prices.

Therefore, we have some thrilling news to share –
Fullshade2.0 for Model 3 is now reduced to $249.99!👏👏👏

What is FullShade 2.0 for Model 3?

1280X1280.JPEG

FullShade 2.0 for Model 3 is the retractable, two-pieces roof sunshade solution for Model 3. It is the roof sunshade that provides the best heat and sunlight block out, yet still gives you easy access to the glass roof. It's an all-around upgrade from traditional fabric roof sunshade on the market and it is the ultimate roof sunshade that saves every Tesla owner's summer!

• FullShade is retractable: Unlike fabric sunshades, FullShade allows users to open or close anywhere and anytime. They will never need to deal with setup and removal in every day driving.
  • Block 100% sunlight & reduce 85% heat transmission: Thanks to the innovative material we use, it keeps cabin temperature at a reasonable level and largely reduces AC usage and extends battery mileage in hot summer or in cold winter.
  • Perfect fit, perfect appearance: FullShade 2.0 integrates into the car roof perfectly with a nice appearance and a perfect fit. So it does not sag like traditional fabric shades; it won't make any noises when driving.
  • Easy, no-damage, DIY level installation: No drilling, no mark that will permanent damage your glass roof. A comprehensive installation guide comes in the package and it will take within 30mins to set up.

Visit our webpage:
FullShade 2.0
Visit our youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtCKPH0k3UPKe5CeFte-cOg
Visit our Amazon store:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BXSB36FM?ref=myi_title_dp

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: KenC and android04
View attachment 944645

This summer, we'll provide you with half price with FullShade 2.0, the best insulation solution for your Tesla Model 3!😊

At Otrifowd, we value customer feedback and prioritize customer experience. Over the past year, we have received numerous orders and positive reviews for our Fullshade products, and we are grateful for the trust and support from our customers, which has been our driving force to constantly improve our products and offer more competitive prices.

Therefore, we have some thrilling news to share –
Fullshade2.0 for Model 3 is now reduced to $249.99!👏👏👏

What is FullShade 2.0 for Model 3?

View attachment 944646

FullShade 2.0 for Model 3 is the retractable, two-pieces roof sunshade solution for Model 3. It is the roof sunshade that provides the best heat and sunlight block out, yet still gives you easy access to the glass roof. It's an all-around upgrade from traditional fabric roof sunshade on the market and it is the ultimate roof sunshade that saves every Tesla owner's summer!

• FullShade is retractable: Unlike fabric sunshades, FullShade allows users to open or close anywhere and anytime. They will never need to deal with setup and removal in every day driving.
  • Block 100% sunlight & reduce 85% heat transmission: Thanks to the innovative material we use, it keeps cabin temperature at a reasonable level and largely reduces AC usage and extends battery mileage in hot summer or in cold winter.
  • Perfect fit, perfect appearance: FullShade 2.0 integrates into the car roof perfectly with a nice appearance and a perfect fit. So it does not sag like traditional fabric shades; it won't make any noises when driving.
  • Easy, no-damage, DIY level installation: No drilling, no mark that will permanent damage your glass roof. A comprehensive installation guide comes in the package and it will take within 30mins to set up.

Visit our webpage:
FullShade 2.0
Visit our youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtCKPH0k3UPKe5CeFte-cOg
Visit our Amazon store:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BXSB36FM?ref=myi_title_dp
Do you offer a sunshade for the 2020 Model S full panoramic roof?

this seems pretty sturdy and i'd like to be able to just install it once and be done with it, unlike other ones. im wondering about heat rejection of this compared to those 2 piece ones with the silver lining though. also gonna lose an inch or two due to the curve but i guess that can't be helped.

gonna wait for some reviews to come out first.

Reactions: rpiotro
this seems pretty sturdy and i'd like to be able to just install it once and be done with it, unlike other ones. im wondering about heat rejection of this compared to those 2 piece ones with the silver lining though. also gonna lose an inch or two due to the curve but i guess that can't be helped.

gonna wait for some reviews to come out first.
Our product has been widely used by many customers and has provided them with a great user experience. You can continue to follow our brand, and we appreciate your support. 😊

i ended up buying it. some minor nitpicks but overall it's a good product. anyone check my post history for a review.

Ok, so I take this back. I bought in the summer and it worked fine because the shade was always shut via a strong magnet.

But In the winter, I keep the shade open at all times. This is how I found out there is no mechanism to actually hold it open. It loosely stays back and every time I brake, the cover comes slamming shut.

This is a huge design flaw and makes the product unusable. I regret that it's now far past the return policy and I didn't test the open shade sooner.

@OtriFowd

Dude. How hard are you slamming the brakes?! I’ve braked to avoid an accident and it didn’t budge.

brakes are irrelevant. it slides shut if im parked, driving at a constant speed, or turning. there's no mechanism to hold it closed. the manufacturer admitted to me it's a design defect. they said if you keep it closed too long (like the entire summer), the cords can lose tension.

they offered me a small fraction of a refund and said this flaw will be fixed in v3.

i sent their admission to paypal, who promptly gave me a full refund.