Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there anything new that we haven't heard before, something noteworthy?
Depends how much you listen to Musk. He re-iterated that Twitter is only a stepping stone to the everything app that provides payments and secure messaging. He doesn’t believe in a single world government. He was relaxed and well spoken (for Elon). I enjoyed listening to it.

I'm concerned that Elon isn't spending enough time at Tesla making sure Optimus can yell racial slurs to disarm an atomic bomb. And what if Optimus doesn't know what a woman is? I think we should all be concerned about that.

The discussion of using racial slurs to disarm an atomic bomb... is kind of ironic considering that atomic bombs were pretty much the consequence of a war that was the consequence of racism.

Also I'm shocked there is a newspaper that is shocked that an AI won't make jokes about women when asked to do so.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.