Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Dogs in my Model X

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wanted to find out how you are dealing with dogs in your X. I like to keep it clean...space age and all, I find my dogs were shedding everytime they went for a ride and making a lot of mess.

I found this car seat/trunk cover fit very well for my model X. Anyone else use dog covers. I bought it online from treatadog.com after seeing it on Facebook ad. Seems to work pretty well.
Colin

dogtesla1.jpg

My profile pic shows my dogs in the back of the X on a Evannex cargo protector.. I did not add the velcro to the back so that is why it looks saggy. The puppy on the left weighs about 100 lbs and the 3 yo weighs about 65 lbs... They fit ok but just need a thin dog bed what does not slide on the protector..

My profile pic shows my dogs in the back of the X on a Evannex cargo protector.. I did not add the velcro to the back so that is why it looks saggy. The puppy on the left weighs about 100 lbs and the 3 yo weighs about 65 lbs... They fit ok but just need a thin dog bed what does not slide on the protector..
I didn't use the velcro either! Here is a pic of one of our 4 dogs in the trunk. She is our only small dog and we only plan on putting the 3 big dogs in the back but not at the same time. They each weigh 110lbs. I only put the little one in it for testing to see if it is any good.

Attachments

• IMG_2689.JPG
    IMG_2689.JPG
    375 KB · Views: 148
Reactions: RR Runabout