Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Does sentry and dashcam record on AP2 and MCU1?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I tried Sentry mode on a friend's HW2/MCU1 S and it recorded to USB. Are you guys saying something different?

You might want to confirm that. There hasn’t been a working HW2/MCU1 that works. I can confirm it does NOT work on my HW2/MCU1 MX or my HW2/MCU1 MS. If you have details to back it up that’d be great.

How can we have full self driving on AP2 if it cannot stop all the way? I doubt this is a Raven thing really.

Older Teslas stop all the way all the time in autopilot in traffic jams. By using the physical brakes.

The car does bring itself to a complete stop on autopilot, but this is different. Tesla introduces a “Stopping Mode” which is separate from FSD. Personally, it didn’t seem like a feature that interested me.

Could Tesla make Regen stronger on pre-raven cars?

upload_2019-11-7_5-46-15.jpeg