Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

TotalDetailing

Local Vendor - Mid-Atlantic
Dec 15, 2020
PA

What is Tesla Paint Protection Film?

Paint protection film is the only way to go if you want to keep your Tesla's paint looking good as new. Paint protection film is an 8 mil thick, clear polyurethane film that is applied to the painted surfaces of your vehicle that help protect from rock chips, scratches & chemical staining. It is the only protection in the world that can stop rock chips and scratches from damaging your Tesla.

Many Tesla owners have their Teslas wrapped with paint protection film and then add ceramic coating on top of the PPF for extra protection.

How do I know if Paint Protection Film is right for me & my Tesla?

We get asked this a lot, and the truth is there is no uniform answer because everyone's wants and needs are completely different. Let's start by asking yourself these questions:
  • Do you love driving your car whenever and wherever you want?
  • Do you cringe every time you hear sand and rocks bouncing up off the pavement and onto your vehicle?
  • Do you constantly obsess over the look & finish of your vehicle?
  • Do you want to protect your investment?
  • Are you in a high-profile job where you are judged by your appearance?
  • Are you driving clients from work in your vehicle?
If you answered YES to any of these, paint protection film in some form is likely a good fit for you.

Is Tesla Paint Protection Film Worth It?

Tesla paint protection film offers many benefits to those who want to keep their Tesla looking as new as possible. Not only does it protect your car's paint job from scratches and other damages caused by everyday wear and tear such as rock chips, but it also provides superior UV protection. It won't fade over time like traditional waxes or sealants, so you can enjoy that "like new" look for years to come.

Additionally, the film is incredibly durable and resistant to high temperatures, road salt, dirt, dust, and even bird droppings. With all these features combined with its cost-effectiveness, Tesla paint protection film is definitely worth considering if you're looking for a way to keep your vehicle looking great in the long run.

How Long Does Tesla Paint Protection Take To Be Installed?

That can vary depending on the shop setup, installer skill and type of film a shop uses. Typically you can expect anywhere from 2-4 days for a Full Front PPF and 4-7 days for a full body paint protection film on your Tesla.

Visit Ceramic Pro Pottstown for all of Your Tesla Paint Protection, Ceramic Coating For Tesla & Tesla Window Tint Needs.​

Ceramic Pro Pottstown is a Ceramic Pro ELITE DEALER.

What makes a Ceramic Pro Elite Dealer special?​

A Ceramic Pro Elite Dealer represents the pinnacle of surface protection service. Elite Dealers are required to pass a rigorous factory-training program in order to ensure above-average skills in the installation of Ceramic Pro and KAVACA products. This means Elite Dealer staff are expected to offer Ceramic Pro Coatings, KAVACA PPF and KAVACA Window Film installation services that exceed the expectations normal to most installers.

Address: 581 W. High St., UNIT A, Pottstown PA, 19464
Website: PA's #1 Paint Protection Film & Ceramic Coating Shop - Ceramic Coating Near Me, PPF Near Me, Tesla Paint Protection
Instagram: https://instagram.com/totaldetailingpa/
Facebook: Log in or sign up to view
Youtube: https://youtube.com/totaldetailing/
Google: totaldetailingpa - Google Search