Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cybertruck in Nature

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

outdoors

🌲🛶⛺️🏔♻︎🙂
Supporting Member
Please no AI or Vendor photos not taken by customer. Nature photos. Liberal on nature. So have fun.

PSX_20240318_160306.jpg

It’s a shame you had to overdo the photo, now it is only an almost OK photo.

Well have a nice day. Please move me to ignore so I don't bother you. I did for you. Maybe contribute pics of your truck. Oh wait you can't and never will.

Funny no one on Reddit said anything bad. Sounds like you are a less than happy person. Maybe check out r/cheerup. It's really good at that.

• Disagree
Reactions: Mr X
Well have a nice day. Please move me to ignore so I don't bother you. I did for you. Maybe contribute pics of your truck. Oh wait you can't and never will.

Funny no one on Reddit said anything bad. Sounds like you are a less than happy person. Maybe check out r/cheerup. It's really good at that.
Ok, sorry, maybe I came across a bit too harsh, not what I wanted.

What I meant to say is, to me, the photo appears too overdone, and I think it would have looked better without so many filters, au naturel, if you want.

I wasn't aware that feedback isn't welcomed and I cannot express my point of view (or maybe it was how my tone or intention appeared at the time) without having a Cybertruck first, or that I cannot say anything less then positive without appearing an unhappy person, I was merely referring to how the picture, and again this is my view, could do better to communicate something to the viewer.

With that said, I will see myself out.