Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Considering these forged wheels models for model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Check these wheels out. They look very much like those and I had them on my M3. It shows that they weight 19.6 lbs for the 19” whereas the Sport Wheels weigh 26 lbs.

Titan 7 T-S5 (Set of Four Wheels) - 19x8.5 / +40 / 5x114 for Tesla Model 3

And here’s what they look like on my M3.

4220583D-E9AC-4D10-90CE-9E0481C14B93.jpeg

Reactions: outdoors
This is sketchy, to say the least

Stark Forged

Reading the website just briefly, lets say its easy to tell that english is not the website creators primary language (due to sentence structure, placement of pronouns etc). Thats isnt a problem in and of itself of course, but I would want a lot more information personally before I even considered forking over any money.

Basically, they say they "made wheels for other brands, then decided to make their own, to cut out the middle man".

Also, OP, I find it interesting that you joined the site yesterday, and your only post is to ask about these wheels with a link to the website. Again, nothing wrong with that, but it also tends to look like someone who is secretly shilling for said website... especially since your only posts here on TMC are in this specific thread.

Check these wheels out. They look very much like those and I had them on my M3. It shows that they weight 19.6 lbs for the 19” whereas the Sport Wheels weigh 26 lbs.

Titan 7 T-S5 (Set of Four Wheels) - 19x8.5 / +40 / 5x114 for Tesla Model 3

And here’s what they look like on my M3.

View attachment 589724

Hey, those look just like the T-S5's on my M3, except I went with the 19x9's and will be going to a 265/35-19 tire in the future. I think the price scares a lot of people off buying Titan7 "fully-forged" wheels, even though some "flow-forged" wheels are pretty close in price.

Hey, those look just like the T-S5's on my M3, except I went with the 19x9's and will be going to a 265/35-19 tire in the future.

I think the price scares a lot of people off buying Titan7 "fully-forged" wheels, even though some "flow-forged" wheels are pretty close in price.

I would have loved to get them for my MY but they didn’t have the right fit so I went with T-Sportline’s Falcons. Nice but not as nice as Titans but they are similar.

F8D06576-395A-490F-9A32-47E7D9D3556A.jpeg

How much did those set you back?
DM signature wheels. I’m sure he can work out a deal for you. What helped me ultimately decide is that these have been track proven with zero failures. They are the official race wheel for Ford Performance Racing school. Even searching online I have not seen 1 wheel pic or 1 wheel thread mentioning any type of failure and yet you can find HRE wheel failure easily. That piece of mind is worth it....to me at least.

• Informative
Reactions: TX_M3P+
DM signature wheels. I’m sure he can work out a deal for you. What helped me ultimately decide is that these have been track proven with zero failures. They are the official race wheel for Ford Performance Racing school. Even searching online I have not seen 1 wheel pic or 1 wheel thread mentioning any type of failure and yet you can find HRE wheel failure easily. That piece of mind is worth it....to me at least.

I agree. Custom colors, sizes, offsets and delivery of wheels in under 6 weeks from Signature. I’m a big fan of their wheels and all you have to do is message Jamie from Signature wheels and he will give you a price quote that is less than MRSP on their site.

Reading the website just briefly, lets say its easy to tell that english is not the website creators primary language (due to sentence structure, placement of pronouns etc). Thats isnt a problem in and of itself of course, but I would want a lot more information personally before I even considered forking over any money.

Basically, they say they "made wheels for other brands, then decided to make their own, to cut out the middle man".

Also, OP, I find it interesting that you joined the site yesterday, and your only post is to ask about these wheels with a link to the website. Again, nothing wrong with that, but it also tends to look like someone who is secretly shilling for said website... especially since your only posts here on TMC are in this specific thread.
Too much information from you but i found this brand recommended by a guy from "Custom monoblock forged wheels Info"
Thanks anw!

• Disagree
Reactions: Gasaraki
Too much information from you but i found this brand recommended by a guy from "Custom monoblock forged wheels Info"
Thanks anw!

Thanks, I found it in the thread you mentioned in two posts. One has price from a user, the other says:

1. The "company" is based in Nebraska, with Nebraskan phone number.

2. Website shows TÜV Austria sticker, but claims to have TÜV Rheinland certificate. They are separate organizations.

3. Neither TÜV Austria or TÜV Rheinland registration shows "Stark" as certificate holder.

4. Stark does not provide certificate # for proof of holding.

5. TÜV performs testing of actual WHEELS (not just management systems). In the markets where they are relevant (e.g. Germany), it is the wheels -- the actual aftermarket products fitted to the car -- that require TÜV certification.

6. Stark claims to run FEA analysis to prove load rating. No physical testing. No 3rd party testing.

Let us know how it works out if you decide to purchase them. They look nice but I still have doubts about the company.

Thanks, I found it in the thread you mentioned in two posts. One has price from a user, the other says:

Let us know how it works out if you decide to purchase them. They look nice but I still have doubts about the company.
Sure things.
Just contacted a guy from the website, everything is clear to me. I got a lot of recommendation and very patient during the process from the Stark guy. Working on it.

Attachments

• Stark Forged Wheels Technology_5.jpg
    Stark Forged Wheels Technology_5.jpg
    174.3 KB · Views: 206
  • Disagree
Reactions: Gasaraki